Chapter 4

⬆️ Noah ⬆️

Mia's POV;

"Se...bastian?" I said surprised my eyes widening at the sight in front of me.

He stood there silently looking at me, slightly surprised too. At first he didn't smile or  greet me or said anything he just murmured something I didn't quite understand "it is you then.." he sighed and forced a small smile at me, then grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles gently.

"Hello Mimi." He said in a low voice smirking at me.

"You two know each other?" My father asked.

But before any of us could answer, a man was standing in front of us and he said smiling at me "Happy birthday for you too." Then he drifted his gaze towards my mother and said "Why, hello Mrs. Kutcher nice to finally meet you personally."

"Hello Zach." My father said shaking Zach's hand.

After I heard his name I literally froze in my place. Oh my god. This is the man I'm marrying his son.

"So, Ross, have you decided which of your daughters will be my son's future wife?" The atmosphere was so tense and awkward.

"Uhm- yea I did." My father answered glancing nervously towards me.

I kept my face straight showing no emotions. And then I looked at Sebastian holding his gaze.

"Aha, good first let me introduce you to my family and then we'll come back to this topic." Zach said and then he motioned towards a blonde woman and said "this is my beloved wife, Alice." Then he motioned towards a white haired guy with a grey suit and said "this is my son Noah, the groom. He's 20 and he's studying business, you know what they say, like father like son and also he's the one who's gonna take my place after he graduate this year." Then he motioned towards Sebastian and said "this is my older son, Sebastian, he's 22 and he's studying medicine in collage." Finally he motioned towards a young boy who looked the same age as Collin and said "this is Levi my younger son."

I forget about everything and about that I just met my groom and stared unbelievably at Sebastian. Zachary Miller is his father? I can't believe that. I remembered what Sebastian said to me at the bar the other night. That asshole, Zachary Miller was the cause of Sebastian's pain. He was the reason Sebastian's love is dead. I feel so sad and angry at the same time. My emotions are all mixed together and I'm really afraid for what's going to happen to me right now.

"Mia, Say Hi to your groom." Father said clearing his throat.

"Huh?" I answered looking dumbfounded at my dad.

"Mia, are you okay? Why were you staring creepily at Sebastian?" Chloe whispered in my ear.

I looked in front of me to see Noah sticking his hand out for me to shake it. But I didn't take it.

"I can't believe you." I said and Noah retreated his hand and put it in his pocket. His cold stare burning holes in my angry ones.

"Mia.." My mother started but I continued.

"I can't fucking believe you all. LISTEN MR. ZACHARY I REFUSE TO MARRY YOUR SON AND I REFUSE THIS WHOLE FUCKING ARRANGED MARRIAGE." My slightly high voice grabbed a little of attention from people around us but I don't think anyone understood what're we talking about.

My parents went silent but then Zach Miller said "I'm sorry honey, but what's done is done and the deal will go on, if you two like it or not." He directed his words towards me and Noah.

"And now it's time to announce your engagement to everyone in here. The media is here also, so it's a good chance for us." He continued looking around with a smirk on his face.