Chapter 6

⬆️Mia's outfit⬆AND⬆️shirtless Noah⬆️

I sat on the couch with my family  "do you have any reason for the sudden visit?" I asked looking at all the millers.

My mother gasped and father told me to respect my self and the visitors.

"Sure..." I said.

"Actually Miss Mia I do have a good reason for being here with my family." Zachary said.

"And that is?" I said.

"MIA." My mother shouted.

"We saw the news this morning and I'm not satisfied at all, you're ruining our image In front of people and I won't accept that. So I decided that some necessary conditions must be applied.

First, you too will move in together. I already bought you an apartment which is near your collage.

Second-"

"EXCUSE YOU? I don't want to fucking live with your son." I cut him off shouting.

He ignored me and continued "Second, both of you should start getting closer together. I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE EACH OTHER OR NOT YOU'LL FUCKING GET MARRIED AND THATS FINAL. SO I ADVICE YOU TO START ACTING LIKE YOU'RE HAPPY TOGETHER BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY IMAGE TO BE RUINED BECAUSE OF A COUPLE OF TEENAGERS." HE listed a few more conditions but I didn't listen to them. My head was pounding and spinning. Also my heart beat started increasing in an abnormal speed.

I think that im having a panic attack. Oh shit.
Then everything went black.

___________

Tomorrow is our first day of collage and today I'm packing my shit to move in with Noah. My fiancé. Soon to be husband. Ew. I gagged at my own thoughts.

Lately I'm being forced to do a lot of things I don't want to do. Like having to always wear that stupid engagement ring, moving in with Noah, stop seeing Jamey and a lot of other things.

I've been avoiding my parents since the miller's visit and me blacking out after gave my a panic attack. I'm only talking with Chloe and Collin but not too much also.

Sebastian texted me more than once but I didn't reply to any of his messages. I know it's not his fault but I just need some space from whatever the fuck is happening in my life right now. I just want to die right now. I want to wake up from this horrible dream. Which is my life.

With all my parent's money they couldn't save me from this arranged marriage. That's pathetic. But I feel like they're not even trying to stop it. On the contrary I feel that they want it, it benefits them anyways why would they stop it.

I put all my luggage in my car and drove to the flat Noah's father bought us without saying goodbye to anyone. I just left.

On my way to the flat i felt my tears flowing down my pale cheeks. How can I live with him?  What if he did anything to hurt me? How can I survive? I don't want all of this to happen, I hate everything in my life right now, I used to love life and make from the silliest things something to make me happy but now everything has changed. I feel miserable. I wanted to marry someone I love. Someone to call my soulmate, I had all these fantasies rolling in my mind about how am I gonna meet my future husband but unfortunately my dreams were destroyed by the reality.