Sakura

I saw them again.

Well, I guess, he saw her again. I flapped my wings as I glided through the wind. I landed on a Cherry Blossom tree as I watched him gaze at her.

She bent down as she inhaled the sweet scent of the flowers. He gazed at her as he paid for the flowers he bought. A limousine waited for him as he continued to adore the girl's smile.

His red hair danced with the wind as his red eyes gazed intently at the girl's movements. I chuckled at how fate brought them together in a flower shop near a cemetery.

"It's time to go, Akashi-san."

"No. I want to visit mother... alone."

"Very well."

He watched as the girl paid for the flowers she bought as well. He trailed behind her quietly, hearing her hum a happy tune. I flew from the tree as I followed them. In my point of view, the girl's smile vanished as she stopped at a particular grave.

The man with red hair stopped at a grave beside hers, setting down the flowers he bought.

"Mother..." she whispered as she touched the grave

He froze; his mouth opening slightly. He quickly composed himself as he averted his gaze from her.

"Mother..." he whispered as he closed his eyes

She froze; her gaze falling upon the redhead. She quickly composed herself as she closed her eyes and clasped her hands together.

The two silently talked to their dead parents through a prayer, making me flutter my wings slowly. The wind blew past them, making their hair fly in places.

I saw the girl take out a piece of paper as she plastered a small smile. She looked at it even more as she took a deep breath.

The wind blew past them again, [F/N] letting go of the paper accidentally. She panicked as she snapped her head to the right.

With an annoyed expression, he gripped the paper as he removed it from his face. It was a test paper.

He snapped his head to the left, seeing her frozen. He smirked as he gave her the test paper back.

"S-Sorry... Akashi-san." she said softly

"You're pretty smart, huh?" he said

She nervously laughed as she hid the test paper in her pocket.

"Well, I only ranked second." she said as she stuck her tongue out

Akashi gave out a chuckle as his eyes glistened.

"Well, men of the Akashi family shall excel in all fields." he said

"I see... you seem to visit your mother oftenly..." [F/N] said

With that, I flapped my wings as I flew away.

That was how Akashi Seijuro and [Full Name]'s story began.

Just like a flower, their story was beautiful.

But just like a flower, it had an end.