Sakurasou

I flew above them, seeing him heave a sigh. [L/N] glanced at him, arching one of her eyebrows.

"Is everything alright?" she said

He turned to her as [L/N] tilted her head to the side and showed a concerned look.

"Everything's fine." he said sternly

He held her hand as they walked on the grass that tickled their feet. The wind blew past their hair, making it sway under the moonlight. Little balls of light started to come out, making them glance around and gape in awe. I watched from the tree above as they glanced up the sky.

"May I have this dance?" Akashi said calmly

[L/N] gasped a little, smiling as she does. She let him take her hand, placing her other hand on his shoulder. She watched his eyes ignite in the night, closing her own eyes. He placed his forehead on hers, closing his eyes as well. He lead the way as they danced under the nightsky. Fireflies were everywhere, making me flutter my wings in amazement.

"If I leave, would you still love me?" he asked out of nowhere

She opened her eyes, seeing his red eyes stare at her. A small gasp escaped her lips, her lips left parted.

"Of course..." she said

He closed his eyes, having a small smile of contentment plastered on his face. Each step they took felt a little heavier than it should be.

Why does it feel like this is the last time?

Why does it feel like they'll never dance again?

His grasped on her hand became tight, making her feel the intensity of the event. Their heartbeats became one as the chilly wind touched their skin.

"If you sent me a letter... and I didn't give you an instant reply, would you still wait for me?" he asked

[L/N] opened her eyes, arching one of her eyebrows. His eyes contained anticipation but he managed to look like his usual demeanor.

"Certainly..." she mumbled

They didn't stop swaying under the moonlight, leaning their foreheads once more. It seemed like each other's presence mattered a lot.

"Sei?" she asked

His name sounded like a symphony whenever she uttered it out.

"Why does it feel like you're going to leave me?" [L/N] said

Her eyebrows were crooked as she begged for his answer. He opened his eyes, piercing them onto hers. He remained silent; as if her question wasn't audible enough.

"Sei... I love you." she said, her voice cracking a little

His lips parted a little as his eyes gaped at her.

Why does he look... guilty?

They stopped for a minute, staring at each other's eyes. She held a Primula sieboldii (Sakurasou) up to him, smiling a little.

"Primula sieboldii symbolizes long-lasting love." she said softly

His eyes widened a little; a small gasp coming from his mouth. He took the flower from her hand, plastering a small smile.

He gripped the back of her head, placing his lips on top of hers. His eyes closed tightly as she kissed him back. She held the side of his face, bringing him closer.

Why does it feel like that is the last kiss?

His tears rolled down from his eyes, backing up slowly. [L/N] gasped as she saw his tears streaming down. They kept their faces close, Akashi wiping his tears away.

"[F/N]-chan, I love you so much." he whispered

He took in a deep breath, letting his fingers glide through her hair.

"I'm leaving for France... tonight."