Sumire

Resting my wings for a while, I watched them walk around as the wind blew past their hair. Picking up my self from the branch, I followed them around. I saw [L/N] look at me for a while, a small smile forming on her face.

"You've been following me for a while, huh?" she said as I stood on her index

"It's been following us for a while." Akashi corrected

"Really?" [F/N] said as I flew from her finger

I soared above them since I felt anxious and embarrassed. They knew I was somehow stalking them but I wondered how their story will end...

They passed by an empty shop, [F/N] freezing while stopping on her tracks.

"What's wrong?" Akashi asked as he stopped too

[L/N] took a few deep breaths as she looked up. Tears flowed down from her eyes, making him gasp a little.

"I-I'm sorry... I thought I could handle it by this time..." she croaked as she wiped her tears

A sob escaping her throat, she gazed at the empty structure. The boy followed her gaze as he raised his eyebrow.

"I always took the other street just to go home... I couldn't handle seeing this shop..." she said as she wiped her tears

Akashi scrunched his eyebrows as if he was in deep thought.

"That used to be my mother's flower shop." she croaked as she stared at the empty shop

Akashi's eyes widened a little as he stared at it. I guess it slapped some sense to him...

"I love flowers... because of her." she said as she held the Violet (sumire)

"Oh..." Akashi mumbled

[F/N] plastered a sad smile as they started to walk again. I fluttered my wings as I followed them once more.

I saw him sigh as their arms brushed together. He placed his hand near hers, clasping her hand with his. He locked their fingers together, [F/N] gasping and looking at him. He walked with a blank expression as she blushed deeply.

Ah, how smart of him.

I reminisced the moment a while ago. He insisted to walk with her than taking the limousine. He knew how she loved walking and of course, he likely knew that he could hold her hand.

Akashi Seijuro truly is intelligent.

[L/N] opened the door to her small apartment, setting her bag down. Akashi glanced around, cracking up a small smile. I secretly followed inside, creeping into furniture and walls.

Her apartment was simple but neat. The design was simple yet everything seemed to belong to one another.

"I know it's not like your mansion or anything..." she said, smiling playfully at him

He just chuckled as they walked to her room. I followed them once more, seeing a huge table meant for her drawings.

I saw Akashi gape in awe, it seemed aloof for him do that. Maybe I just don't know him since I'm just a butterfly.

"You play the guitar?" he said as he saw an electric guitar on the stand

[L/N]'s eyes widened as she searched for an excuse. She panicked as she rambled for words but she seemed out for words.

"Uh-Er- Yes..." she awkwardly said

Akashi nodded in acknowledgement as he sat beside her.
Just like any other days they had together, silence filled the room. [F/N] continued to draw as Akashi helped her draw as well.

I flew closer, watching their faces. I saw [L/N] blush as Akashi scooted closer to see the progress. She fondled the petals of the Violet, her hand inching closer to Akashi's.

She took his hand once more, Akashi looking at her. Just like the first time she handed him the flower, he tried to search for her eyes. Yet, he couldn't since her attention was on his open palm.

She softly placed the Violet on top of his hand, her fingertips touching his palm. She looked up slightly, meeting his curious red eyes. She blushed as she stared at
Akashi who was examining the Violet.

"Violet symbolizes small love." she said softly

He froze; his eyes widening. She smiled sweetly as she continued to draw.

He went back to helping her out as he eyed the Violet. Maybe he was thinking about the thought of her falling for him.

He sighed in frustration, making her flinch.

"Don't think about it that much, Seijuro-kun." she said softly

He nodded as he grasped the

Sumire.