Renge

Fluttering my wings, I saw her writh under her duvet. It flew out of her face, revealing a wrecked [F/N]. Head rested on the pillow, she looked at the wall effortlessy. Tears fell non-stop from her eyes as she wept silently.

Her eyes held nothing but sadness and emptiness.

"Why do I keep on losing everyone?" she spoke to herself

Sighing deeply, she closed her eyes.

I soared up high, landing on a window ledge. Peeking inside, I saw him ruffle his red hair. He eagerly closed his eyes as he went to a deep slumber.

I decided to just sit there and let the wind hit me. I watched him sleep on one side; he seemed peaceful.

But suddenly, a tear cascaded down his cheek as he muttered words.

"[F/N]-chan..."

I quickly flew up in the air as I saw her walk weakly along the hall. She sniffled as she crinkled her nose. She gripped the Lotus (Renge) harder as she saw him with some girls and the basketball team.

A smile was plastered on her face as she walked along the streets. A smile that could hide the pain; but couldn't make it go away.

I stiffled a laugh as I saw her foot hit a cart. She yelped in pain as the man in the cart glared at her.

"S-S-Sorry!" she exclaimed

"Are you blind, nanodayo!?"

[L/N] tried to ramble for words as she stammered crazily.

"I-I'm really s-s-sorry!"

I saw the raven-haired boy turn to her as he sighed deeply.

"Shin-chan's in a bad mood." he said

"O-Oh..."

"Sorry if he offended you or anything."

"Hey! Takao!"

"N-No, it's okay. I-I'm fine." she said

She turned her head to the green-haired boy as she bowed.

"I'm really sorry." she said softly

She stood straight as she walked away, leaving him lost for words.

"She's cute."

"Shut up, Takao."

Humming a strange tune, she entered the cemetery. Darkness fell over her as I fluttered my wings. She sighed deeply as she set her knee on the ground.

"Hello, mother." she greeted

She laid the bouquet of flowers as she gripped the lotus.

"A lot of things happened lately and I'm sorry if I didn't get to visit you that much."

I landed on top of her mother's grave, opening and closing my wings.

"I had a friend, mother! I had a friend..." she trailed off

"I felt really happy around him... and I also... fell for him." she said

She paused for a long moment, biting her bottom lip.

"It's a bit silly for I only met him for months." she said as she smiled innocently

"I couldn't help it and I just had to tell him." she said softly

She looked at the grave with one tear cascading down her cheek.

"I knew he only sees me as a friend and I was fine with that."

"He ignored my feelings, yes, but he also ignored... me."

Soon, barrels of tears cascaded down her cheeks as sobs escaped her throat.

"It's all my fault... maybe I should just let my feelings rot inside of me, mother." she croaked

"But I remembered that I should express my love since I don't know when my loved ones are going to vanish." she said as her voice shook

She closed her eyes as she let the wind dance with her hair. She wiped her tears away, sniffling.

"When I was young, I felt hurt to lose my father; but right now, I fully understand your pain when you lost a lover."
[F/N] softly said

She stared at the lotus for a while, smiling a little.

"Lotus symbolizes far from the one he loves." she said as she placed the

Renge.