Churippu

They say it's time to hide now;

but why would you choose to hide when you can witness this story instead?

"Why now?"

"Stop asking questions."

She tried to glare at him but she failed tremendously. She ended up smiling at him, causing him to chuckle.

"This is ridiculous. I don't even know how to skate." she complained

"Why'd you say yes?" he asked with a playful smile

Blood rose to her cheeks as she tried to ramble for words.

"Well... I-I..." she stuttered

She averted her gaze from him as he laughed coldly.

"Well, let's go." he said as he offered his hand to her

She sighed as she placed her hand on his palm. His fingers enclosed around her hand, making her blush. She carefully stood up as the blades slid on the ice.

"Woah!"

He quickly gripped her other hand, saving her. She carefully looked up at him, gasping a little. His expression softened a little. He had a gentle and soft half-smile on his face as he hoisted her up.

Her [e/c] eyes melted on his red ones, moving a little with her ice skates.

"This is very hard! What if I fall!? What am I—"

"I'm holding your hands... what makes you think I'll let you go?"

Her eyes widened as her cheeks turned a nice shade of red. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she let him lead the way.

Skates glided through the ice as she held onto him tightly. The trees, grass and other structures were covered by a thick layer of snow. Snow accelerated in velocity, landing on a face by gravity. Friction stopped the stiff old men and women from sliding while walking. Benches accumulated space; an employee sweeping the snow off of it. The low temperature made the atmosphere frigid as I glided through the cool wind.

He laughed lightly as he saw how hopeless she was. She rolled her eyes but she ended up smiling. His red hair swayed a little as they skated together.

"Akashi-kun... I—"

"Didn't I tell you to call me Seijuro?" he butted in

She blushed a little as she gave him a stern nod.

"Seijuro-kun... why do you suddenly want to spend time with me?" she asked

His eyes widened a little but he quickly composed himself. He wore his usual expression as they carefully moved on the ice.

"I'm bored."

Her expression dropped as she lowered her head a little.

"Oh." she choked

They skated silently but I saw a tiny smile on her face. She was still skating stiffly while he controlled their every move.

"I think I can do it." she said

She let go of his hands but he kept in guard. She moved slowly, the look of hope plastered on her face.

"Woah!"

She lost her balance as she closed her eyes tightly. She looked like she was waiting for her body to hit the ground; which didn't happen.

He caught her instantly, making her open her eyes. He brought her up once more, holding her hands.

A blush spread upon her cheeks as he laughed at her once more. She glared at him playfully but she laughed a little. His eyes widened, a faint blush appearing on his face.

Oh, boy.

A beautiful smile was plastered on her face, making any boy's heart skip a beat. His mouth was partly open as his eyes pierced on her expression intently.

I guess he's one of her victims.

"Seijuro-kun?"

He snapped to his senses as he averted his gaze quickly. His blush deepened, making her smile playfully. She just giggled as they went back to moving on ice.

Laughs and smiles were exchanged as they skated gracefully. He gently let go of her hand, nodding his head a little. She slowly moved around, keeping her balance.

"Ha! I did it!"

He smiled at her, making her smile back. They started to play around as the cool breeze hit my rested wings.

He chased her as she escaped with a fit of giggles.

"Catch me if you can! ~ "

A smile appeared on his face again as he hugged her waist. A light scream escaped her lips as he hoisted her up the ground from the back. He spun her around making her scream and giggle.

"Seijuro! Put me down!"

He lowered her a little as he laughed as well.

What a different side.

A side that only her can bring out.

He set her down on the ground as she spun around to playfully shove him.

"What a cute couple." the old woman beside me said

Heck, they weren't even a couple.

Why can't he realize?

She got a Yellow Tulip (Churippu) from her back pocket, holding it delicately with her index and thumb. She took his hand like what she did from the first time she gave him a flower. She placed it delicately on his mittened hand, smiling softly.

Just like before, he tried to look at her eyes. Her eyes were fixated on the flower on his palm and he wanted nothing but to see his reflection on her eyes. He wanted nothing but for her to stare back at him.

"Yellow tulip symbolizes one-sided love."

His mouth fell agape as his eyes widened a little. She smiled softly at him, staring at his red eyes.

"I still love you, Akashi Seijuro."

He gasped a little as he clutched the

Churippu