Shiragiku

I flapped my wings minimally, flying up the sky. Some screams filled the air as the two of them walked along the lines.

She smiled at him, making him give her a small smile. His hand clasped hers dearly, strolling down the amusement park. They came across some booths that involved competing. [F/N] glanced at him, smirking. He smirked as well, racing up to the first booth.

They went to the booth where you will knock the cans out. Akashi placed his money down, grabbing the sphere objects. [F/N] stood beside him as she grabbed one as well. [F/N] gave a stern nod to Akashi as she faced her individual target.

Akashi threw the ball on the cans, knocking everything completely. He turned to [F/N]; whose mouth is set agape. She stared dramatically at the single can that stood gloriously. He chuckled teasingly at her, making her glare at him.

A teddy bear named Rilakkuma was handed to Seijuro. He smirked proudly at [F/N]. [F/N] rolled her eyes at him as he grinned teasingly.

"I am the absolute." he finished

She ended up laughing badly as she just nodded her head.

"Here." Akashi said, giving her the bear

A tiny blush appeared on her face as she hugged it up to her chest. A small smile appeared on Akashi's face as they started to walk again.

"[F/N]." Akashi spoke

[F/N] stopped eating her ice cream as she turned to him. Ice cream was smudged over on her cheek, making him release a small laugh. [F/N] tilted her head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

"What's up with you? You're quite aloof." [F/N] giggled

Akashi got his handkerchief, and wiping the stain off. [F/N] blushed in embarrassment, making him smirk coldly. He leaned a little, making her tense up. His soft lips landed on her cheek, kissing her. He backed up, smirking.

"Let'a ride the Ferris Wheel?" he asked out of nowhere

"S-Sure." she stuttered, still flushed by the kiss

They got in the ride, closing the door. [F/N] dragged her finger on the petals of the white Chrysanthemum (Shiragiku). Akashi kept on looking at her, making her feel agitated.

I felt a little trapped inside that ride.

They were brought up in the air slowly and steadily. Akashi smirked a little, making [F/N] tilt her head in confusion.

"Look outside the window, now." he said

[F/N] looked at him weirdly, turning her head. Her eyes widened as her jaw dropped. She gasped in amazement, making me look outside as well.

"Sei..." she trailed off

A big Happy Valentines' Day [F/N] was sprawled out on the open lot beside the amusement park. Each letter was made out of... rose petals.

She turned to him, hugging him tightly. He released a soft chuckle, hugging her waist. She backed up to smile softly at him.

"Happy Valentines' Day, Sei." she said softly

He was about to lean in to kiss her; but she raised the Chrysanthemum to his face. She giggled at his disheartend exresspion; but she can't help but blush as well.

"White Chrysanthemum; a flower that symbolizes the truth." she said, smiling

"And the truth is, I can't help but fall for you everyday. I love you." she said, blushing deeply

I felt like laughing since a small blush crawled up to his cheeks as he took the flower from her hand.

He cupped her cheek, bringing his face to hers. He stared deeply at her eyes, averting his gaze to her lips afterwards. [F/N] closed her eyes softly, taking in the precious moment. His lips molded onto hers, savouring her lips. His eyes closed gently as she kissed back. His fingertips raked her hair as he tilted his head to the side. Their lips started to move in sync; but it ended when they broke up for air.

His red eyes pierced her [e/c] ones, leaning their foreheads together.

"I love you." he whispered

Haa, such a perfect relationship.

The question is, will it last forever?