I Don't Need Love- Chapter 7

Hey guys here's the new chapter!!!

(Aubrey's POV)

***

"He's amazing!"

"I told you he was!"

Louis and I had just finished listening to the newest Ed Sheeran album and I was in awe. I have never heard music like this before...

shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this even though I try....

I thought too soon this song is amazing!

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

trembling hands touch skin

it makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

I sat still in my seat listening to the beautiful lyrics of the foreign song before turning to Louis, who was watching me with hopeful eyes.

"This song is Lovely, who sings it?"

He hesitated for a moment like he was having a mental battle on how to answer me.

"It's sung by a band called One Direction, but Ed Sheeran wrote the song."

I nodded and continued listening.

Close the door

throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement's clouded

Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent

voices is numb

Try to scream out my lungs

I froze, the guy singing sounded a lot like Louis did when he sang to me last night, when he assumed I was asleep. "He sounds a lot like you."

Louis stared at me wide eyed for a minute before finding his voice. "You've heard me sing?"

"Umm yeah last night when you thought I was asleep."

"Oh okay.." He bit his lip, he looked deep in thought before continuing. "Aubrey there is something I need to tell you. That was me singing.."

(Louis' POV)

"That was me singing."

I watched her face for any sign that she would be mad at me or that she was about to start fangirling, but she didn't. She stayed totally quiet and deep in thought for a while.

"That makes a lot of sense."

"ex-x-cuse?" I stuttered out confused.

"It makes a lot of sense, I assume that your friends are in this band with you, and that's how you guys afford a month vacation to Vermont where you rented  a flat and went Skiing all the time. It also explains why you have first class seats on the plane and why you are a good singer." She explained calmly.

I was speechless, I cannot believe how she put all of the together.

“Sooooo you are alright with me being a singer?” I asked curiously.