I Don't Need Love - Chapter 6

(Aubrey’s POV)

*Recap*

“Aubrey you better watch your sorry ass because I have a cousin in England.” Chris snickered from behind me.

*End of recap*

I froze in my place, this can’t be true, I thought going to London was going to fix everything. I thought that I was going to get away from the harassment and bullies. Stop it Aubrey! Chris probably doesn’t have a cousin in England and even if he did, he didn’t know where you were going to live, his cousin could be the nicest person and maybe he lived in north England. Here I go again with my mental battles I really needed to stop that.

“Oh and he owes me a favor.” Chris added.

Shit, I don’t want to be here anymore. I opened the passenger car door and hopped in not looking out the window incase Chris was trying to get a reaction out of me. I tried to act like I hadn’t heard anything he said so I started fiddling with some of the buttons on the dashboard. I could vaguely hear Louis saying something outside but couldn’t make out his exact words, I looked out the window and saw Chris looking terrified. I couldn’t make out what Louis was saying but I could tell it had an effect on Chris.

Louis opened the door and hopped in the car smiling to himself, and then turned to me. “You won’t have to worry about him anymore Bree.”

“What did you say to him?” I asked curiously, raising my eyebrows.

“Well, I told him that my mom and his mom are friends and that if he didn’t leave you alone that his mom would find out what a bad boy he has been.” He laughed. “I don’t even know who his mom is, I just hoped that the old i’m going to tell your mom on you bit would work.”

“Well it sure seemed to.” I laughed.

***

“I’m going to change in the car.” I state as Louis was getting out. “Make sure nobody is looking.”

We were now at the airport in the parking garage and we had an hour until our plane left and I was still in Louis, t-shirt and sweats..

Louis walked around the back of the car and looked, “There is nobody around Bree you're fine.” He stated

I climb in the back and looked through my suitcase for some skinny jeans and a hoodie so I would be somewhat comfortable for the 8 hour plane ride. When I finished I hopped out with my suitcases to find Louis pulling his four out of the boot.

He turned to me and smiled, “Let’s go love.”

I followed him into the airport from the parking garage, we were quite a sight pulling all of our luggage towards the check in. Once we made it through security, Louis decided we should look around in shops to kill time. I decided to stay outside one shop while Louis looked around so I could call Mary to tell her I was leaving and was safe. She must be worried sick considering the last time she called me there was yelling and pounding in the background and I said that I couldn’t talk.

I dialed her number, "Hi this is Mary I can't come to the phone right now, please leave your name and number so  can get back to you. Beep." She must be at work....

My thoughts were interrupted by someone grabbing onto my arm and yanking me around to face them. When I looked up to see who it was I saw Alicia. Alicia my ex best friend, and like Chris and Dan, her and her friends love to make my life a living hell. She constantly harasses, bullies, and turns people against me. She is the stereotypical popular high school girl, she got all of the guys, she was the cheer captain, the teachers pet, and rich. She had fake blonde hair and loved to cake on makeup, she wore contacts that made her eyes blue and she was always bragging about her designer clothes, which I don’t know why because they barely fit her, her boobs looked like the were about to burst out. Typical blonde bimbo. Everybody wanted to be like her, except me, I don't want to be one of those snotty kids who gets whatever they want, when they want and treat people like they are worthless. I don’t want anyone to feel like I did for all of these years, nobody deserves that not even Chris or Dan.