I Don't Need Love - Chapter 2

ALRIGHT PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SOME ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!  

________________________

(Aubrey's P.O.V.)

I walked through the park thinking about how I hadn't seen Mary for a few years. She had moved to London as soon as she graduated high school. She went to some music college because she was a great singer, and because my mother loved music so Mary wanted to feel like a part of mom was still with her. I also liked music, there was always some kind filling the house before my mom was murdered, sometimes she would play the piano or just dance and sing along to the radio while she was making dinner. Mary and I took after our mom a lot since our dad wasn't around much when we were little. My mom taught me to play piano at a very young age, I didn't have a piano of my own though so I played the one in the library basement or the one in the practice room at school....

My book was slapped out of my hands interrupting my thoughts then before i could look up and see who did it I was kicked in the stomach and thrown to the ground.

"Hey Aubrey, heard you were leaving us tomorrow." My attacker sneered

I tried to stand up and get away but i was only to be slammed down again. "Yeah so your point is." I retorted deciding to stay on the ground.

I tried to hide my emotions from these boys. They have been bullying and harassing me since my parents died ten years ago and seeing me upset or hurt gave them pleasure for some reason.

"Don't sass me you slut bag." He yelled in my face.

I wanted so badly to yell for help but that would only make things worse, plus I should be able to handle this myself.

"Slut bag? Really? You know very well that I am no slut bag. I'm the one who should be calling you the slut bag because you sleep with girls every night." I said calmly.

I got kicked in the side hard, even though I desperately wanted to scream out, I held it in.

"Don't talk to Chris like that you little shit!" The other guy screamed in my face.

"Dan let me handle it!" Chris yelled swinging his arm at Dan, but Dan moved so Chris only hit a few locks of Dan shaggy blonde hair.

"Hey Dan you should learn to brush your teeth, your breath smells." I regretted that the second it came out of my mouth, I knew it would only make this beating worse and last longer but I couldn't help myself.

"You are really asking for a good beating before you go, aren't ya? But let me tell you this, I will find you wherever you go. Don't think you can run away from us." Chris spat in my face.

I got kicked again and again as they called me horrible names, I tried to fight back but it was useless there was one tiny me against two large guys. If I was able to stand up without being knocked down I might be able to get some hits in.

Just when when I thought it was never going to stop Chris went over and grabbed my book off the ground. "hmmm... I did need some new reading material." He smirked as he ran his hand through his brown buzzed hair.

I stayed quiet knowing that if I protested there would be more of a chance that he would ruin the book.

"Dan kick her harder maybe she will finally scream." Chris ordered, then he walked over and slapped me hard across the face with the book but I kept my mouth shut and didn't move praying to whoever was listening that this would be over soon.

"Hasn't your mother ever taught you two never to hit a girl?" An angry voice said from behind me.

(Louis' POV)