8. Blacking Out

*A few days later*

Riley finally came and I filled her in on everything. Ciara and I have not been talking much anymore. She spends most of her time at her friend's house. Sam took the twins to Georgia with her. Apparently my grandmother is sick and she needs to take care of her. I didn't even know that I had a grandma. Tre and I are getting closer and closer everyday. We're not a thing yet but we're close.

Riley, Tre and the gang has been hanging out at my house every since I learned that Sam wouldn't be home for a while. Of course we've been acting civilized. They're like the family I never had.

***

"We need to do something today," I said sitting on the arm of the chair next to Tre. "I'm hella bored."

"Yeah no offense T, but I'm sick of your house," Bryce said putting his feet on the glass table in the middle.

"None taken," I said kicking his feet off the table. "I didn't ask you guys to come over everyday."

"Actually, you kinda do." Tre said picking me up and making me sit on his lap

"Ok fine then you guys can leave while I go swim in the pool in my backyard."

"Your ass got a pool and you ain't never tell me." Vince say getting up to look for it.

"I'll call for pizza," Riley said getting up and running upstairs. "T! I'm borrowing one of your swimsuits! Thanks!"

"I didn't really want you guys in my pool!" I yelled trying to stop them.

"Too late!" They all screamed as I heard them jumping in the pool one by one.

I walked upstairs to see Riley all set and ready. She was wearing my one piece purple and blue tied-dyed swimsuit. It kind of bothered me how good she looked in it.

"You see something ya like?" Riley said not even looking at me. "You gonna swim with us."

"I don't know. You know I don't know how to swim." I said walking over to my closet.

"You can swim in the shallow end. Come on you have really sexy swimsuits. You'll look hot." She said walking inside my closet.

"Here, wear this." She said pulling out a two piece, pink white and purple checker box 'suit.

I wore the swimsuit and walked over to my full length mirror. Riley nodded in approval and made her way downstairs. I could hear her screaming as she made a canon ball. I laughed walking to Ciara's room.

"We're gonna swim for a few. You gonna join?" I asked standing in the door way.

"No. Tons of homework. Bye." She said not even looking up.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs into the back. All the boys and Riley were in the pool playing Marco Polo or some crap.

I sat down in one of my lounge chairs next to the pool soaking all the sun in. I was relaxing for about five minutes when all of the sudden the sun went dark.

"Hey! Who turned on the dark!?" I yelled opening my eyes.

"We did!" Vince said.

All the boys were huddled around me as if we were having a secret KKK meeting.

"And how can I help you boys?" I said sitting up.

"You can help yourself by getting that ass in the pool." Jay said pointing to the pool.

"What if I don't wanna get in the pool?" I said laying back down and closing my eyes.

"That's not an option." Tre said laughing a little bit.

That made me as nervous as I don't know what. I opened one eye and I clutched onto the chair like nobody's business.

Tre made hand movements to DJ, the closest one to me, pointing at me and back to the pool.

"Don't even think about-

I was lifted up in the air by DJ before I could even finish my sentence. All the boys were laughing like this was funny. And FYI, IT WASN'T FUCKING FUNNY!!

DJ passed the shallow side and brought me over to the deep end. He threw me in before I could warn him that I couldn't swim. I reached the bottom of the pool in a matter of seconds hitting my head hard on the tile floor.

"GUYS SHE CANT SWIM!" Riley screamed and it was the last thing I heard before blacking out.