6. Who The Fuck This Bitch Talking To?

I checked the time and was happy to see 10:29. All the lights were off so I assumed that everyone was asleep. I started to walk towards the stairs.

"You're lucky you came on time." Sam said in the living room scaring me. Why the fuck is everyone scaring me. Is it scare Tiara day?

"I'm sorry," I said catching my breath. "I got caught up. It'll never happen again."

"It better not." She said getting up and turning on the foyer lights. "G'night."

"Night." I said.

I was getting ready to go upstairs when I heard a big pounding on the door, scaring me AGAIN!

"What the fuck you doing pounding on my motherfucking door like you the fucking police!" I yelled opening the door.

I was surprised to see an actual police officer standing at my door. I immediately felt guilty even though I haven't committed a crime... yet.

"Um. Officer what can I do for you?" I said shaking.

"I caught this young men drunk on the streets and he said he lived here. Do you recognize him?"

I looked behind him and realized that it was the stalker from the park. I lifted one eyebrow at him.

Help me please he mouthed.

Felling holy, I agreed. "Yes officer. That's my um boyfriend."

What the fuck did I just do? Why didn't I say he was my brother or something?

He looked back and forth at us in suspicion. "Prove it."

What type of police officer is this?

"Look," I said. "We can either stay here and have sex in front of you or you can let him go and you'll never see us again."

"Ok fine." He said pushing the stalker right into my house.

I closed the door and turned around.

"Hey. Thanks for saving my-

"What the fuck you doing following me everywhere?! Do I need to put a restraining order on your ass?"

"Boyfriend huh?" He said completely unaware of what I just said.

"I panicked ok! Don't get any ideas."

"Its ok if you wanna be my girlfriend."

"I don't. You're not my type."

"Well what is your type?"

"Someone that's not you!"

He smiled and I almost fainted on how sexy his smile was. Realizing that a complete sexy, stranger, stalker was standing in my house I stopped.

"You need go get out. Now!" I said opening the door.

"I can't leave now. The cops might be right around the corner." He said standing in one place.

"That's not my problem." I said pushing him. He didn't move one inch.

"Your short ass is cute you know that."

"Get out. I'm serious. Just try not to get caught." I said putting my serious face on.

"You don't want me to get caught?" He said with a half smile on.

Lord please do not let me loose my virginity today.

"I'm trying to get you out of my house." I said pointing towards the opened door.

"Fine fine," he said giving up. "Good night ma."

"Night." I said closing the door.

I walked in my room and was so happy to see my bed. I walked in the bathroom getting ready to take my long shower. I did all of my hygiene things and walked out.

I put on a spongebob matching pyjama set and flopped on my bed finally in peace. As soon as I closed my eyes I heard the notification sound on my phone. I groaned and grab my phone. It was a text from an unknown person.

355-456-9834 11:43 : Yo name saved on my phone is Shawty From The Park.

Realizing who it was, I sent him a text back.

Me 11:44 : Really cause your name on mine is 355-456-9834. Goodnight.

***

"Get up guys! Its morning!" I heard Sam yell, knocking on each and every single one of our doors.

I groaned and checked the time. I covered my head with my covers when I saw that it was 5:30 A.M. Its too early for this shit man!

I finally got up and took a shower. I walked out of the bathroom and I decided to go simple on the wardrobe today. I wore a black tank top with the word fabulous written in pink on the front. I wore high waisted skinny jeans and decided to wear black flats. I grabbed a short sleeved jean jacket a walked downstairs.

Everyone was in the dining room eating Sam's famous waffles. This is the fastest we've ever made it downstairs before.

We eat breakfast and headed out the door. We got into Sam's car and drove off to our new school. She dropped off the little twins and dropped us off next.

The drive was short. I stepped out the car and we headed our separate ways. I walked into the office and picked up my schedule. This is the first time I'm doing this without Riley. I shook the thought out of my head and grabbed my schedule.

I was roaming the halls clueless looking for room 1226B. The whole school was filled with wild kids either making out or fighting. I wouldn't be surprised if there were kids having sex in the back. Not as different as my old school.

I was getting ready to turn the corner when a bunch of wannabe thugs was walking towards me.

"Yo Vic! Look what we've got here." One of them said.

"Fresh meat my nigga!" The person who I assumed to be Vic said. "Do you know what we do to fresh meat?"

"No you dumbass! I'm new here duh." I said before attempting to run the other way. I turned to see a wall of lockers. I swear my mouth is gonna kill me soon.

"Yo! Let her be. I know her." I heard a familiar voice say. "Disperse!"

I looked over to see none other than my stalker from the park. Of course it was.

Everyone Did as told and left. I was actually surprised that they just obeyed him.

"Hey stranger." He said to me. "I still don't know your name."

"Its Tiara."

"Tre."

"Ok Tre. Can you be useful for once and show me where the heck I'm going."

He grabbed my schedule and examined it for what seemed like forever and a day.

Yep. You got all classes with me ma." Of course I do. "A means the first floor. B is the second and c is down here."

We walked into our homeroom and I sat down next to him. There were basically no other seats left. Its not like I wanted to sit next to him or anything.

The bell rung indicating that class was about to start. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. There was a girl with too much skin out starring at me. She was followed by two other girls which I guessed were her sheep and she was the Sheppard.

"Can I help you?" I said raising one eyebrow.

"Huh honey you can help yourself by getting up off my seat. You seem new here so I'm gonna let this one slide." She said rolling her eyes.

I made a quick 360 glance around the room to figure out who the fuck this bitch talking to!