2. Across The State

"Guys. You have to understand that I can't stand Brooke. The only reason I've stayed for the past 16 years is because of you guys. Now that you guys are leaving I have no reason to stay." Nina said breaking another silent moment.

"Its ok Nina we understand. I'm actually really excited to move to L.A." Said KiKi. She would be the one that doesn't see the bad in this.

I guees it wasn't that bad since we weren't gonna be able to see her anyways but there was too much going on. We arrived at the school and we were just getting ready to get out of the car when Nina started talking.

"Wait. I'm not done talking to you guys."

"Well we're done talking to you!" I blurted out not even looking back at her.

I know it seems mean, but me and my sisters have been rejected, left behind, and been physically beaten way too much. It all stared when Ciara and I were 5. Kiara and Giara weren't even born yet. Brooke got pregnant with us when she was 14. We were just a "mistake". Nine year later he walked out on us, after Brooke had my younger sister. And now mom is sending us away and the one person who ever actually took care of us is leaving. I have every rights to be a petty bitch right now.

I slammed the car door and started to walk the front of the school. I pulled out my phone and texted my bestfrandd, my sister from another mister, my R.O.D (you get the idea), Riley. We've know each other since we were young. She's one of the only few people I have in my life that was not walking out on me.

Me 9:34: Where you at hoe?
Riley 9:35: I'm on my way.
Me 9:37: Well hurry up. We gots to talk.
Riley 9:38: Don't rush me chick I'm not ur dog.
Me 9:39: U sure do look like one bitch.
Riley 9:41: Stfu.
Me 9:42: Just tell me where u at.
Riley 9:43: TURN AROUND.

I turned around to see her standing right behind me. She was wearing a black tank top that said ¡Sexy b*tch! on it with cursive, yellow letters. She had on the cutest high low yellow skirt and black flats.

"Fuck! Riley! I missed you hoe!" I screamed literally jumping on her.

"We got stuff to talk about."

"Yeah um but me first."

"What? What's up?"

"Ok." She said turning around to walk into the building. "My mom said I'm moving to California next week."

"Wait what! No way you're moving." I was in such a shock.

"Yep. She told me yeste-

"Wait did you say California?"

"Bitch are you deaf? Yes I said California. I-

"Wait as in L.A.?

"Yeah. I think-

"WAIT THATS WHERE IM MOVING!"

"If you interrupt me one more-

"OMG IM SO EXCITED! WE BETER BE MOVING CLOSE TO EACH OTHER!"

"Are you done?"

"Wait. OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! ok now I'm done."

"Are we really both moving to LA?"

"Hell yeah motherfuckas!" I screamed as a teacher past right behind me. I barely saw him. He stopped right in front of us.

"Are you guys really going to make me give you a detention on the first day?" He said.

"I'm sorry sir."

We heard the bell ring so we headed to the office. We picked up our schedule and we looked at who was our homeroom teacher. Without even looking at our other classes we walked to our homeroom.