12. Somebody Call 911

"Tiara. Wake up Tiara!" I heard a familiar voice yell at me. "Tiara! Tiara get up!"

"My gosh bitch! You could not be any louder!" I shouted back opening my eyes to see a smiling Veronica starring back at me. "Where am I? What happened? And most importantly, where's my phone?"

"We're still at IHOP, you hit your head on something and blacked out for like twenty minutes, and here's your phone." She said handing me back my phone.

I grabbed the phone away from her and rubbed the right side of my head. I saw my phone screen open and locked it. I could've sworn I locked it. Why is it open? I left the situation alone. Thinking was not a good idea right now.

"Cmon. Let's go back inside." She said getting up and offering me a supportive hand.

I took her hand and got up from the hard floor.

"Here." She said handing me a water bottle and a bag of cough drop and candy. "Drink up and eat up. Ciara is inside with the rest of them. I can call the ambulance if you want. You still look sick."

"No I'm fine. I'm just confused that's all."

She nodded her head and smiled at me. Maybe she's not a bad person. Maybe she's just really annoying because she's pretty, nice, a model, positive, AND she has great skin.
...
Nah. There has to be a catch.

~~~

We got back to me and C's house and I was so happy to flop on the fluffy white couch. I grabbed the bag of cough drops and candy that Veronica gave me and shoved three into my mouth.

"T. You okay?" Tre asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just really dizzy and nauseous." I answered holding my stomach.

"Maybe you should eat more candy. You'll be surprised at what those things can do for you." Veronica said smiling... again.

I listened to Veronica and I ate more candy and instantly held my hands to my mouth to stop the vomit from escaping.

"Ok. I think I should take you to bed. Everyone else needs to go." Tre said lifting me up bridal style.

"Can I stay and help?" Veronica said following us.

"It's ok V. If anyone's allowed to stay it would be Riley and Riley only." He said to her.

Riley and I smiled while Veronica's faded. She nodded in agreement and walked out with the rest of the crew.

Riley, Tre, Ciara and I walked up to my room and Tre placed me on my bed. Riley got a hot rag and put it on my forehead.

"Want some water sis?" Ciara asked.

"No thanks I still have this water that Veronica gave me." I said forcing myself to drink the water.

"Alright. Now go to sleep." Riley said handing me a cup of Nyquil.

I chugged it down and ten minutes later I was practically dead as I fell into a deep sleep.
~~~

"Tiarrrra." I heard someone far away say. "Tiaraaaaaa."

"Who's there?" I asked

I was in a white room with no furnitures, no windows, no doors, no way out.

I saw a mini me approach me and jump on my shoulder.

"Hey there twin." She said with her high squeaky voice.

"Ohhhhhh" I said followed by a chuckle. "This is a dream."

"Correctemondo. I'm here to tell you that some people are not who they seem to be."

"What do you mean?" I asked grabbing mini T in my hands to have a better view.

She was wearing the exact same thing as me and looked exactly the same except for the fact that her head was huge. humongous. I guess it comes with the small body.

"I don't know how to be clearer than that dummy." She said with an annoyed look on her face. "Just promise me you'll be more careful."

"I promise." I said not knowing what the hell she was talking about.

"Good. Now I need you to wake up and throw up." She said smiling at me.

"Wait... Wha-
~~~

Before I could finish my sentence, I instantly woke up and threw up. Just like mini me told me to do.

Tre, Ciara, and Riley ran to me. I can't believe they were still in the room.

I threw up for what seemed like days. It was never ending. After 30 seconds or so, I stopped throwing up. I was getting ready to lay back down when another round of vomit came back up.

Tre rubbed my back while I kept hurling on the side of the bed. "Alright, somebody call 911."