10. Wait. Who's That?

"Eat!" I screamed. "Eat what exactly?"

By that time, everyone what sitting at the island starring at me.

"Um." Murmured Jay. "Breakfast?"

They all started laughing and I felt like my head was about to explode.

"Breakfast?" I asked and they all stopped laughing. "What 'breakfast'?" I asked again opening the doors of my fridge as wide as I can.

"You all cleaned me out! Sam isn't going to send me money for groceries until next week!!"

"You know T, you're really starting to sound exactly like C." BJ said and I couldn't help myself from laughing.

"Hey don't talk bad about my sister. She's still mine." I said closing the fridge doors.

Silence broke in the room and I could tell that everyone was as worried as me. It's not like Ciara to go somewhere without telling me. It's not like her to go somewhere at all.

I started tapping my fingers on the marble of the island and I started tapping my feet as well. Tre saw me and rested his hand on mine stopping the tapping noise.

"Let's go to IHOP." He said grabbing his keys.

My eyes got big and the biggest smile took over my face. Tre noticed and smiled at me. Everyone got up and headed for the door.

"I call shotgun!" I heard everyone yell in unison. They all looked at each other and started racing for the front seat of every car. I grabbed my phone and shot a text at Ciara before grabbing my keys, closing the door, and locking it behind me.

Me 10:12 : C. Me, Riley & the boys will be at IHOP getting breakfast. I'll get you something there. Text me back when you get this. (: 💖

~~~
Ciara's P.O.V
~~~

I checked my phone and noticed that I had a text from Tiara.

"Who's that from?" He said behind me.

I read the text and put my phone back in my bag.

"Oh. No one important." I said turning around to face him.

"Ok then. So where were we?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

~~~

Woah woah woah. Wait. Who's that? What is Ciara up to? Will you ever find out? Hmm. Read on to see (;

Much Love,
_iamkinaa