5. What The Actuall Fuck Just Happened?

I looked at it still in awe. The massive building stood over me like a fat, mini skyscraper. It was a rose-gold colored with white outlining. I counted six floors.

Maybe I was just dreaming. I rubbed my eyes violently like Kiara did earlier. I reopened my eyes as if it was going to go away. I knew damned well it wasn't.

"I bet you wished you were nicer to her now." Ciara said passing by me and stepping into the house.

"Shut up Ciara!" I said.

I didn't want to admit it but I kind of felt bad about that.

I stepped into the house and looked around. There were two staircases on each sides of the room meeting in the middle. Everything was so elegant and chic. I didn't live this type of lifestyle so I had no idea what to expect.

"Alright guys," Sam said locking the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You guys can get settled and go to bed."

The twins looked excitedly at everything. I wish I had their innocent mind where everything looked awesome and I had no care in the world.

"So you live here alone." I said turning around to look at her.

She chuckled. "Well not anymore."

Ciara gave me a dirty look. I never had any attentions in being mean. I was just being curious.

"Curiosity killed the cat." She whispered as if she was reading my thoughts.

Ciara knew me more than I knew myself. I don't know if it was a twin thing but it was seriously getting creepy.

We walked up the stairs and the twins took off looking for their perfered rooms. I guess they don't want to share a room anymore.

I walked into the first room I saw and I liked it instantly. The room was so big, bigger than I've ever seen before. It had a chandelier right in the middle of it. The walls were painted black with my named written in big print cursive in a pretty pinkish, purplish color. The room was fully furnished in matching furnitures. I touched the purple marble colored furniture and walked over to the window seat and sat down.

"I thought you would like it." Sam said startling me.

"Yeah. Its neat. How did you know purple was my favorite color?"

"Your mother. I know she may be a pain but she knows her daughters."

I laughed at what she just said. "Barely."

"Well I'll leave you to sleep. I know you're tired." She turned around to walk out the door.

"Hey Sam. Thank you for taking us in when our mother didn't want us anymore. And I'm sorry for being so rude earlier."

She smiled and walked out the door.

***

The aroma of something sweet and the sound of my stomach growling woke me up. I checked the time on the clock and shot a text at Riley.

Me 9:06 : All settled in Cali. Wassup over there?

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I haven't gone to the bathroom yesterday so I never got to gasp at how big it was. Everything was in different shades of purple but tied together nicely. The towels were neatly arranged on the counter waiting for me.