3. A Whole New... Life?

"GET UP YOU LAZY FUCKERS!" I heard Brooke yell from downstairs. "I can't wait to get you people out of my house."

My eyes shot open and I got up quick. I grabbed my things and headed for the bathroom knocking on everyone's door so they could wake up. I walked into the bathroom and took a short shower. I did all of my hygiene things and put on my bath robe. I got out and headed for Ciara's room. She was starring off to space on her bed. I sat down next to her.

"I don't wanna move." She said sitting up. "This is all fucked up man."

"Well I can't do anything about it. Brooke wants us gone so we have to leave. At least we can still be together." I said giving her a hug. "Now go take a shower I can still smell your morning breath."

"Shut up!" She said pushing me off the bed and heading for the bathroom.

I walked over to Kiara and Giara's room and saw that they were still sleeping. I took this as an opportunity to have some fun. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed two pans, and headed back to their room. I think you guys know what's next. I banged the two pans violently jerking them out of their sleep. Giara even fell off the bed. My job was done here.

I walked back to my room and saw that my clothes were already laid out for me. I put on the royal blue sweatpants with the word pink written in pink on the side of my leg. I put on the black tank top. I starred in the mirror not knowing what to do with my hair. I decided to just put it in a messy bun.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Brooke sitting on the counter, smoking a cigarette. We looked at each other for what seemed like forever. I broke the stare and grabbed 4 poptarts.

"Thats all you're gonna eat for breakfast." She said getting off the counter.

I laughed. "Why do you care. We could've starved and you still wouldn't care." I walked out the kitchen laughing. "That's all you're gonna eat for breakfast." I mocked laughing again.

I went back upstairs to Ciara's room and threw a poptart on her bed. I was getting ready to walk out when I saw what she was wearing. She looked at me up and down.

"We are not wearing the same thing." Ciara said annoyed.

"Um yes we are. How much you wanna bet Nina did this."

"50,000 dollars." She said laughing.

I walked to the twins room and gave them each a poptart. I put mine in my purse. They were both wearing high waisted denim shorts, black off the shoulder shirts and sandals. I flat ironed their curly brown hairs so I could do a fishtail. Its really hard to do it with curly hair. All my curly heads out there know what I'm talking about right?

"Guys let's go!" I heard Nina yell from downstairs.

"Are you guys excited for LA?" I asked faking a smile... Again.

"Yep!" They both answered in sync.

"Well then. Let's go!"

The twins walked out of their rooms, I turned off the lights and closed the door.

I walked to Ciara's room, stopped and took a break. I walk way too much I needed that Break.

"Ciara let's go." She was grabbing her last few things.

"Yeah I'm coming." She said looking so sad.

"Ok don't be so sad! Just think about it. The beach, the boys, the sun, the palm trees." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Um Tiara we have all of that here already."

"Oh yeah." I said forgetting that I lived in Miami. "Ugh. Well.. Ugh just come on!" I was kind of getting annoyed with how sad she was.

I made on last stop. My room. I grabbed my phone and my to go bag. I looked around one last time. Closed the blinds. Turned off the lights and walked out.

I went downstairs and saw Ciara arguing with Nina about the clothes we were wearing.

"You guys need to leave. My man is coming soon and he does not like kids." Brooke said with a bottle of whiskey in her hands. Wow she looked awful.

"So that's why you're getting rid of us. Cause you don't want another 'dad' huh. You-

I stopped in my tracks and looked at my little sisters faces. They were so confused and looked really sad. There was a moment of silence.

"Ok guys let's head off to the airport!" Nina said breaking the silence. "All of your bags are in the car."

We walked to the car and I looked back to see Brooke smoking in the door way. I blew her a kiss very sarcastically.

Everyone was in the car waiting for me to get in. I was about to get in when I heard something behind me.

I turned around and saw Riley running towards me.

"I can't believe this bitch." I said running to her. "What the hell are you doing here."
"Even though I'm going to see you next week I couldn't let you leave without saying good bye."

"So you skipped school on the second day of school just to tell me bye?"

"Yeah but don't tell my mom I don't think she knows."

"Oh really? I didn't think she did. You're the best." I said giving her a hug.

I stepped in the car and Nina started to drive away. I stuck my head outside of my window and yelled out "She you in a week bitch!"

"Say hi to Miley Cyrus for me hoe!"

I can't believe this was actually happening. I looked out the window and literally saw my childhood past behind me. We were heading for a new life, a new school, have new friends, a new house, a new everything! I knew I was physically ready but I was not emotionally ready. At least I only have to spend a week there without my best friend.

The ride was quiet but not those awkward quite where you want a someone to finally talk. It was that peaceful quiet that you want to last forever. The air was no longer thick with tension caused by drama.

I turned around and saw the twins already sleeping as we were on our way to a new life.