15.

I raised an eyebrow, looked at Tre and crossed my arms telling him that I mean business.

He groaned and got off the head of the couch and rubbed his hands together to clear them of the cookie crumbs then cleared his throat. I tried smiling at Veronica but it was an evil grin instead.

"Look V. The doctor said that the cough drops you gave her were injected with Ipecac syrup?" He asked looking at me to confirm.

I nodded my head and he continued.

"And something called Emetics?" He asked looking at me again.

I nodded my head one more time then put a hand on my hip.

"As for the "water" it was just that Ipecac thing flushed with regular water. But we know you didn't mean to and Tiara actually forgives you."

I dropped my mouth surprised by his betrayal. I know he did not just say that.

"Tre I never said that!" I yelled pushing him away and stepping in front of him. "Look Veronica. I don't know what you have against me but this whole thing was uncalled for."

"Tiara I swear I never meant to do that to you. I brought those that morning and I thought you needed it more than I did. I didn't know they were injected with that stuff. If I did I wouldn't have bought it." She apologized.

"See that's the thing about liars. They always get caught. The doctor said that you couldn't get those stuff without a license." I said crossing my arms again.

"They never asked me for a license."

"Yeah that's major bullshit!" I yelled making emphasis on the word 'bullshit' making her jump.

Everyone stayed put and watched us fight in silence.

"I met you two days ago and you're already on my shit list. I've had enough of you so you can take that fake smile of yours and get out of my house!" I said pointing to the door behind me.

"Tiara...

"NOW!" I screamed, cutting her off and making her jump again.

She walked past me and stopped.

"I really am sorry. I didn't know. They will sell me weed at the gas station if I asked. If I poisoned you on purpose I wouldn't have thrown this party. Your welcome back gift is in the kitchen by the way. I'll make sure to throw away the cough drops I've been slowly eating today." She added before closing the door.

I hated it but I had to admit it. She did have a point. I immediately felt bad and second guessed my judgement. What if she was telling the truth? They'll sell cigarettes and vodka to a minor nowadays.

I turned around to see everyone starring at me. Riley had her mouth wide open.

"You know T. THAT was uncalled for." Vince said getting up to walk. Probably to check on Veronica.

"So I'm the bad guy now?" I said putting both of my hands up. "Really?"

I looked at Riley for backup but she held her head down. I rolled my eyes and started walking up the stairs to my room.

"You guys should leave. It's getting pretty late." I lied.

It was only 10:35 but I wanted them all gone. Even Riley and Tre. I still couldn't believe that they made me look like the bad one. Veronica poisoned me for God's sake. I don't care if she did it on purpose or not. At the end of the day I was in the hospital because of her.

They all made their way out without saying a word. For a bunch of thugs they are really sensitive.

Ciara walked up the stairs next to me and went to her room. I did the same. I plugged in my phone and collapsed on my bed. After what I've been through, I needed a good night sleep.

~~~

I woke up the next day and heard everyone downstairs. I got up, put on my pink night robe, and headed downstairs. I smiled when I noticed that Veronica wasn't here. My smile faded when the refrigerator door closed and I saw her leaning against it with a water bottle in her hand.

"Who invited you in?" I asked with a nasty attitude.

"Your sister. Ciara. The other owner of this house." She said smiling at me.

I rose an eyebrow at her saying Why the hell did you do that? You know I don't like her.

She crossed her arms saying I don't care if you didn't like Dracula himself. I had the right to invite her in.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to face Veronica's flawless, smiling face.

"You know T," She started and I rolled my eyes because she called me T. She caught my remark and tried again.

"You know Tiara, I noticed that you didn't open my gift." She said, pulling out a big red bag from under the sink.
"