#2

Friday, September 25th, 1989

Yazmine and Tupac had began I grow really close. Tupac even started crushing on her a little bit. Though Yazmine never said anything about hers to him.

Yazmine had just made it to school and met Tupac by his locker. He picked her up and swung her around, then planted a kiss on her forehead.

"What's up. You gonna put me down now?" Tupac chuckled and put her back down.

"You light as hell, for real. The fuck you eating?"

"Nigga shut yo fat ass up." They exchanged dirty looks for a second, then burst out into laughter. He pulled her back into a side hug as they went over to Desiree, Aaliyah, Lisa, Snoop, and Christopher.

"Hey y'all." Yazmine said as her and Tupac let go of each other.

"Where's your little hoe Pac?" Lisa asked out of nowhere, earning giggles from Desiree and Aaliyah.

"Lisa shut the fuck up. Where yo man at? Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't have one." Snoop and Christopher began bursting out in laughter, and giving Pac dap.

"Lisa lopes, don't need no man. Uglee!"

"Lefteye, don't entertain it." Desiree said.

"So bubbles, what's up. Why you all happy?"

"I am?" Snoop nodded his head dramatically.

  "Hell yeah. Who giving it up to you?" Desiree hit Snoop in the side.

   "Nobody is. You know I'm single. AND a virgin!" Snoop rolled his eyes as Desiree began whispering things in Snoop's ears. Even a deaf person could tell it was dirty.

"Well, me and Yaz bout ta' go to class. I'll see y'all at lunch, and whenever we got class together."

Yazmine and Tupac walked down the hall side by side, as usual. Shanequa was very aware of their friendship. She wasn't always happy about it. At times she wanted to sabotage the two. But Tupac put her, in her place. She still made her self very clear in their relationship.

"So, you ready to present? We been working on it for a while and I think you're ready." Tupac knew of Yazmine's stage fright, and thought she would be over it by now.

"Yeah I guess, you do all the talking." Tupac sucked his teeth and stopped walking.

"Nah, you gotta stop with this shy shit. You gon do all the talking. I don't care if you embarrass ya self either."

Yazmine stopped walking and looked at him confusingly.

"You want people to pick at me and tease me Tupac? That's what happened last year! The only friend I had was Desiree. Everyone thought of me as her little puppet. When I finally get people to leave me alone here you go-"

Tupac picked her up and covered her mouth while running up the halls. The hall monitor Jay, yelled for him to stop, but he kept running.

Yazmine struggled to get out of his grip. He pulled open the janitors closet and sat her down.

"What are you doing Tupac?"

  "We're not leaving here until you agree to do all the talking. You are smart, beautiful, and amazing. Fuck them other mothfuckas'. They don't have shit on you."

  Yazmine's body tingled as those words smoothly exited his mouth. She began to stare him in his eyes. Getting lost in them. Tupac would usually snap her back, but it was different. He stared back.