#4.3

Continuation...

Yazmine deeply sighed while exiting the bathroom. Tupac stood there setting down the plates and forks with the help of Shakyra. Tina watched while looking down at the floor.

"Thank you Kyra, but Ill take it from here." Yazmine said while gently taking the porcelain plate out of Shakyra's hand. She replied with a small smile then made herself comfortable on the couch.

" You okay Yaz?" Pac whispered in her ear while setting down the last fork next to a glass. Yazmine nodded while going into the kitchen with Tupac following her like a lost puppy. She sighed heavily while rolling her eyes.

"What are you not telling me? I can tell somethings wrong, I know you all too well." Yazmine ignored him and continued bringing the food out to the table. She knew Tupac hated when she ignored him, or when anyone ignored him.

Tupac followed her back into the kitchen, with an angry expression on his face. Yazmine knew he was angry but she didn't care, because she was even angrier.

"You fucking hear me, Yazmine, I know you did." Tupac spoke in a low eerie, husky voice. Yazmine wasn't fazed though. She continued carrying food out onto the table.

After Yazmine walked back into the kitchen, Tupac charged towards her. She gasped when he grabbed her forearm and pulled her toward him.

"Get the fuck off me!" Yazmine yelled while trying to escape Tupac's grip that got tighter.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Let me go!"

"I should be asking you that! What the fuck is wrong with YOU?!" He yelled loud enough for Shakyra and Tina to hear.

"Get off of me!" She yelled, Tupac snatched the food out her hand and placed it on the counter while yanking her by her arm to the room. He slightly pushed her onto the side of the bed. She sat there staring at him in fear, because she had never seen him so mad, since that day in the hallway in High School. Tupac slammed the door and locked it.

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you yazmine." Tupac said in a low voice.

"...."

"Whats your fucking problem Yaz?"

"You're my fucking problem TUPAC!" His eyebrow rose, and the room got silent.

A small knock rapped on the bedroom door.

"Um, me and Tina are gonna go.. We'll do this maybe next time. Love you sis." Yazmine and Tupac remained silent, and the door slammed close.

The whole house was silent, completely.

"If I'm your problem, You're more than happy to leave. Unless you wanna tell me why." Yazmine got up off the bed and went into the drawers to get her clothes out. Tupac gently grabbed her waist to stop her.

"What am I doing wrong Yaz." Tupac whispered in her ear, then laid his chin in the crook of her neck.

"You aren't by my side. You're sticking up for Tina when she was in the wrong, not me." Tupac sighed, and his breath trickled down Yazmine's neck.

"This really is bothering you Yaz?" She nodded and Tupac kissed the side of her jaw.

"It just seems like you let her get to you too much. You need to stop that."

"Either way, you need to stay by my side." Tupac looked her in the eyes, and kissed her then pecked her lips before letting go.

"I promise I'll stay by your side Yaz."

"Good."

"I love you."

Yazmine smiled.

"Love you too.

*

*

*

ιм συт fσя ѕυммєя вяєαк, fιиαℓℓу.

ѕσяяу тσ кєєρ уαℓℓ ωαιтιиg σνєя α мσитн fσя тнαт υρ∂αтє.

ι нσρє уαℓℓ єиʝσує∂

ωнαт¢нυ тнιик??

νσтє

¢σммєит

ѕнαяє

ρєα¢є! ✌🏽️🌎