#3

Tuesday, October 15, 1989

Yazmine and Tupac somehow, remained friends, with benefits. Tupac never got around to tell Shanequa. They flirted with each other and said they loved each other, but nothing was official.

Tupac, Aaliyah, Yazmine and Desiree were at the park. Yazmine and Tupac sat on the swing together with Yazmine's legs propped up on top of Tupac's thighs.

Tupac stared at Yazmine for a while, smiling, making Yazmine blush immediately and looked down at her fingers.

"You so beautiful bubbles." Yazmine smiled warmly and her cheeks turned rosy red.

"You so fine Tupac." Tupac and Yazmine burst into a fit of laughter.

"You crazy." Yazmine shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"I know, I am. I mean one thing my mama taught me is that it's better to be absolutely crazy then absolutely boring." Tupac nodded his head and hit Yazmine's thigh.

"Boy get your hand off my thigh." Tupac scrunched his face up.

"You act like I ain't never had none of yo good good." Yazmine removed his hand from her thigh, and pushed him off the swing,

Tupac fell onto the sharp green grass, landing on his butt. He quickly got up, dusted him self off and pulled Yazmine down onto the ground, into his lap.

Yazmine hissed in pain as her knee scraped the ground. She stirred in Tupac's lap then began play fighting him. She pushed him onto the ground, and he pulled her on top of him, causing her stop in shock.

  She laid on top of him, and smiled at him, looking in his eyes. Tupac wrapped his arms around her waist.

  He leaned up and pecked Yazmine's lips.

  Yazmine smiled and pecked his lips back.

  Tupac lifted her up and began kissing her, sliding his tongue in slowly.

   As the kiss deepened, Tupac reached into Yazmine's panties and rubbed her clit. Moans escaped from her lips.

  He slowly slid his hand out and they broke the kiss.

  Yazmine got off the grous and helped Tupac up. They held each other closely. 

  "I love you Snooka." Yazmine kissed him on the forehead and walked away from him.

"Wait bubbles!" Tupac ran over to her and kissed her lips while hugging her waist.

"I love you too ma." He whispered Into her ear seductively.

Tupac pulled away and Yazmine waved at him from a distance ten out her focus in Desiree and Aaliyah.

They had a sly smirk plastered across their face.

Aaliyah and Desiree were giggling, while Yazmine looked confused.

"What?"

"We saw that lil make out session." Aaliyah said with a wide grin visible on her lips.

"And that little 'pleasure principle' session." Desiree said, putting air quotes signs up.

  Yazmine couldn't do nothing but smile.

  "So, I was performing my love." Desiree rolled her eyes and shoved Yazmine playfully.

  "Y'all not official yet?" Aaliyah asked.