#2.2

Recap:
Get the fuck away from me Yazmine. This would've never been the case if I didn't kiss you back. Now you acting all brand new."

Yazmine's broken heart smashed into millions of pieces.

He started walking again, even faster.

"Tupac, wait!" Yazmine practically chased him.

"I love you..."

Tupac pivoted back to face her. Yazmine was so embarrassed and didn't mean to say that, even though it's true.

"You what?" Yazmine's breathing quickened and she took a deep breath.

"I love you Tupac. You are my best friend. You were always here for me, and I've honestly had a crush on you since I met you. I-I love everything about you. Your smile, your voice, everything. You wanna know what's wrong with me? What's wrong is that I can't have you, and you don't feel the same way about me."

Yazmine's eyes were filled with tears. She let them fall slowly.

"But I know that you want Shanequa, but I can't hold back from you anymore. You mean EVERYTHING to me. And I guess as long as your happy, I'm-"

Before Yazmine could finish, Tupac grabbed her and Kissed her passionately.

The way his tongue ran over Yazmine's lips made Yazmine shiver. She clutched him tightly. Not wanting to let her go.

Tupac inside wanted her to be his. He truly loved her back.

As they kissed Tupac picked her up and deepened the kiss by caressing Yazmine's sides.

She moaned lowly in his mouth, until he slowly let go.

He kept her in his arms and walked down the sidewalk into his house.

He opened the door and used his foot to kick it closed once he got in side.

Tupac laid her on the little mattress and began slowly kissing and sucking on her jaw line all the way down to her neck.

Yazmine was a little scared, but for some reason she felt, ready.

He kissed and licked her earlobe softly.

Yazmine was a moaning mess. Tupac began nibbling on her body and slowly reached his hand up her shirt. He caressed her side and Then fully took off her shirt, throwing it to the side. Before Tupac tried to undo her bra, Yazmine stopped him.

"I'm a virgin." Tupac kissed the side of her neck.

"I know. Relax." He whispered in her ear.

He unbuttoned her bra and threw it off to the side. He slowly flicked his tongue back and forth on Yazmine's nipples. He put one breast in his mouth and sucked in it and caressed the other with his hand.

Yazmine a moans filled the air. Tupac finally stopped and kissed in between her breasts, all the way down to her panties. He played with the lining if her panties, then slid them down her legs.

Yazmine shivered in fear, for what was about to happen next.

"Don't be scared. I got you."

Yazmine nodded and relaxed a little bit. Her body was craving Tupac. She never felt any kind of sexual touch in her life. She was ready for it.

Tupac took his thumb, and rubbed her pearl, softly and slowly, making Yazmine erupt in moans.

He slowly squeezed her pearl and leaned down and kissed it. Without warning, he swirled his tongue in and out if her entrance. He stuck it in and out, tongue fucking her, making her scream.

"Tupac!!! please don't stop...!" He proceeded in sucking in her clit.

"Oh my god, oh my god, please, don't stop mhm!" She kept moaning until she came in Tupac's mouth and he swallowed her juices.

He took his two fingers and placed them at her entrance.

He pumped his fingers into her causing her to scream.

"Ow! Mm..!" Yazmine came use his fingers and he smiled.

He took his shirt off and Yazmine helped unbuckle his pants and slide off his boxers.

He put on a condom and placed his dick at her entrance.

"You ready?" She shook her head and he pushed himself into her. Slowly and deeply.

Yazmine's pain turned Ito pleasure as she squirmed around and trusted her hips forward.

He bucked his hips into hers and moved his dick in a circular motion.

"Who's is it?" Yazmine could barely talk, with the pleasure.

"Y-yours." Tupac slowed down and smirked.

"What's my name?"

"Tupac." She was proud of herself, but that wasn't enough.

"Wrong." He hardly thrusted into her and threw his head back. He picked up we leg and placed it over his shoulder.

"Lesane." Yazmine was sure it was that but Tupac shook his head.

"Daddy!!" Yazmine yelled. Tupac nodded and roughly kissed Yazmine.

He turned her around and put a pillow onto the mattress and layed her down.

"Push your ass up, Yaz." She obeyed him and He thrusted into her hitting it from behind. She immediately screamed.

Tupac made long deep strokes from behind. She got in her knees and he smacked her ass while pulling her hair.

"Oh shit." Tupac grunted. Before they could both climax, he pulled out and laid down and pushed Yazmine on top.

"Ride me." She nervously began to rock her hips slowly on his manhood.

"Shit." Tupac mumbled while throwing his head back.

Yazmine it comfortable and began bouncing up and down in him uncontrollably.

"Mhm..yes!"

She rotated her hips. She could feel his manhood expand.

"Tupac!!" They both released with a loud grunt and Yazmine laid down on Tupac's chest. Tupac pulled up the covers on the worn out mattress and kissed Yazmine's forehead.

"Yaz?"

"Huh?"

"I love you too."

------------------------------------------
Lol sorry if that was a little too nasty.

Well they had sexual intercourse.

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace!♥️