#3.2

Friday, September 3rd, 1992

Yazmine finally finished her essay and slammed her books down. She ran her hand over her face, and put her head down.

Desiree was out partying as usual. So she decided to go to sleep.

She laid her head on the fluffy pillow of the bottom bunk. Until she heard a knock at the door.

It was Desiree.

"Girl come on, I gotta surprise." Yazmine rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Whatever." Desiree dragged her out of the room, and they took the elevator downstairs,

She got into the car and they drove off to somewhere unknown.

When they got there, Desiree knocked on the door.

And Yazmine almost died when she saw who it was.

"Wassup bubbles?" Snoop stood in front of her. She pushed Desiree over and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you!" She said.

Snoop glanced at her. Her hair was dark and long. Her eyes were light and calm. She was still a small strong little thing, and she looked exhausted yet beautiful.

"Look at you. You still sexy." Snoop said while laughing. Yazmine laughed with him and nudged him.

"Whatever. You still ugly." Snoop smacked his teeth.

"I gotta surprise for ya." Yazmine smiled.

"Yay!" Snoop stepped over.

A bald headed man, with a SnapBack on and a black hoodie stood in front of her. She didn't recognize the figure, until he opened his mouth.

"Oh, so you don't remember me?"

Tupac. She said in her head. She didn't know what to do or say.

Yazmine ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back. He let go and kissed her forehead.

"Hey bubbles." He said lowly so they could only hear.

"Tupac you-

"I'm sorry. For everything that happened." He said,

Yazmine knew it happened in the past, and there is nothing she could do about it.

She remembered how sad she was, and depressed.

She threw it all behind her.

"It's okay. We can't do nothing about it now." They let go of each other,

"Snoop was right. You still sexy as hell. Ma, what you been eating?" He said loud enough so everyone could hear. They laughed and Yazmine rolled her eyes.

"Stuff. And you shaved your head? It doesn't look bad, at all! You look sexier than me!" Yazmine said. Tupac smiled and bit on his lip while eyeing Yazmine.

  "Mmm. Your girlfriend is a lucky woman."

   "I don't have a girlfriend."

   Yazmine raised her eyebrows, surprised.

  "It's getting late so-"

   "Stay over. Pac got you and I got Desiree." Snoop said while eyeing down Desiree.