#4

Tuesday, January 22, 1993

Yazmine quietly unwrapped Tupac's arms from around her waist. She put we joggers over her boxers and grabbed her jacket and work shoes. Then she made her way out.

  It was usually like this. Yazmine would spend her nights Pac, then leave at 2 am for school. She wouldn't have to leave so early if she had a car. But unfortunately she didn't.

She let herself out and locked the door using the key Pac gave her. Then began walking to the bus stop. Her hair was cut short now. So it wasn't bothering her with the wind blowing in her face.

She tried to wrap herself with her jacket as much as she could. Then finally she at down on the bench if the bus stop, and rested her head in her knees.

Today she had to go visit her sisters. That she hasn't seen since she was 13. They were a little bit older than her, and they were a lot meaner. When they were younger and tree miter was still alive, they all lived together. But when their mom died, Tina and Shakyra moved up North to New York with their cousin Tay.

No one knows why they did. But they did. She hasn't seen them since they came to Their fathers funeral.

The bus pulled up to the stop and Yazmine digged in her pockets and pulled out some change, then walked into the bus.

She sat at the back of the bus, and comfortably rested her head in the cold window.

  She was so ready to see them. Yazmine was really missing them. They were mean, but not to her. They were mean to people who tried to associate and 'mess shit up' as they would say. Their love for each other extended into infinity.

  But Tupac was taking up most of her thoughts. He became more than Yazmine's boyfriend. He was her world, and she was his world. When she was 17 and they were messing around, she always dreamed that she would wake up next to him to see his beautiful face.

 The things they talked about alone made her love him. He was so good  with words. He treated her so gently, and that's why she loved it when he called her by her  nickname 'Bubbles.'  Yazmine and Tupac were so serious that they were already talking about babies. Its funny how they had more sex when they weren't together than they do now.

 Yazmine teased him a lot, so that when they did get busy, it would be special. Honestly they always were craving each other. They kept that to themselves though.

 Yazmine finally got to her stop and walked off of the bus. She placed her hood over her head and  walked into the school, going to the elevator. As she exited the elevator she pulled out her keychain and entered her room, seeing Desiree sleeping peacefully on the bottom bunk. Quickly, Yazmine peeled the hoodie of o her body and threw it on her clothes bin.

  Expecting Tupac's call, she hurriedly lifted herself onto the top bunk and grabbed the telephone. She laid there anxiously  waiting for him to call her. She placed the bottom tip of the phone on her lip and rolled over on her backside. Finally his call came in and she answered it before a whole ring was audible.

  "Hello?"  Yazmine said excitedly causing a slight chuckle to erupt rom his throat.

  "What's up?" Tupac replied in that all too famous tone, causing Yazmine to smile from ear to ear.

  "Nothing, just got a few things on my mind."

  "Am I one of them?" Yazmine mentally rolled her eyes while cheesing.

 "Of course, Pac. But I have a lot more things on my mind than you."

 "Is that right?"