#1.3

Monday, August 18, 1989

Yazmine played with her fingers until she heard a knock at the door. She lifted off of the tiny bed she had and smiled knowing it was Tupac. Yazmine quickly turned the doorknob and ran into the door while opening it. She pushed a small piece of hair out of her face, and was greeted with a hug from Tupac.

"Hey." He slid through the entrance and looked around.

"Hi. We can go in the livingroom." Tupac nodded his head and followed behind her. He sat on the couch and began making himself comfortable.

"I'm gonna go get my bag, I'll be back." Yazmine ran back into her room and grabbed her bag. Before turning back she looked into the mirror. She didn't smile, but she didn't frown. She just stared. Yazmine quickly snapped back and grabbed her bag, and ran back into the livingroom. She saw Tupac looking at some old pictures of her, her mother, and her father.

"These your parents?" Yazmine quickly nodded her head and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Where they at?" She put her head down.

"Dead." He immediately felt bad.

"I'm sorry." Yazmine shook it off and took out her notebook.

"So, me and Shanequa were thinking an auditorium." Yazmine rolled her eyes at the thought of them two.

"But, I wanted To make sure it represented who you are too. What do you like to do?"

"I-" Before she could finish, her ain't walked through the house looking exhausted.

"Hey baby." She turned around aand spotted Tupac and smiled.

"Who's your friend?"

"Tupac." She mouthed, "were jut friends."

"Okay, you too kids have fun. Not too much." Her aunt went into her room and Tupac chuckled under his breath.

"Sorry, that was my aunt." He nodded his head. Tupac's eyes examined her small little figure that made Yazmine feel, surprisingly comfortable. She usually hated people looking at her but this was different. Things began to grow awkward.

"Umm.. Anyway, what do you like to do."

"Uh, I like to draw, dance, write poetry things like that."

"I write poetry too, a little, I guess." Yazmine nodded her head.

"So, is there anyone you like at the school?" Yazmine didn't hesitate to lie about it.

"Um I don't know. You?" Tupac smirked and sat back.

"I like.. Shanequa." Yazmine nodded, not surprised.

"Why? She's always so.. Mean to me." Tupac tilted his head to the side.

"I don't know, I'm sorry to hear that best friend." Yazmine smiled.

"Best friend?" Tupac nodded his head.

"You are my friend aren't you?" Yazmine shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess." Tupac smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Let's get back to work." Yazmine nodded her head, feeling a little hurt since obviously Tupac had his every little interest into Shanequa.

"Tupac?" He jerked his head over to her.

"Thank you. For being my friend." Tupac nodded his head.

"You my bishhhhhh." Tupac said playfully while snapping his fingers acting like a gay boy.

What's good fam? For once my big mouth ass ain't got nun to say.

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace!❤️