#4.2

Wednesday, February 2nd, 1993

**Yazmine stepped inside the shower, and closed the curtain. The hot water ran down her back, and caused her hair to shrivel into curls. Random thoughts began to roam her mind.

Like, what if Tupac became attracted to Tina. Or what if he stopped taking interest in her. She finished showering and wrapped the towel around her body while coming into the bedroom. Tupac laid stretched across the bed. Yazmine let her towel drop and quickly slid her panties up over her legs. She could feel eyes staring down the back of her body. As her cheeks began burning, she quickly slid her sports bra over her head and adjusted it before turning to face Tupac.

"Get out please." Yazmine demanded, with a sweet tone in her voice. Tupac rose an eyebrow up at her while standing up.

"This my house." Yazmine rolled her eyes while rolling deodorant under her arms.

"And? I need my privacy." She crossed her arms while leaning against the dresser, with her lips pursed.

Tupac sighed while grabbing his bag of chips and sweet tea, beginning to exit the room.

"You lucky I love you."

Yazmine smiled and kissed his cheek as he past by her.

"Thank you baby."

As the door closed, Yazmine stared at the outfit laying across her bed.

(*So y'all asses wont be confused. btw its outfit one*)

Yazmine slid  into the long skirt then pulled the crop top over her head

Yazmine slid into the long skirt then pulled the crop top over her head. She proceeded to put her make up on and her jewelry. She looked in the mirror, satisfied with how she was looking. To her, no body could beat the way she was looking.

Yazmine had already prepared dinner and she went in the kitchen to see if everything was still warm. To her surprise, it was. Yazmine smiled happily and slid into her flats.

While they were waiting for Yazmine's sisters to get there, Yazmine sat down on the couch playing with Tupac.

"You stupid." She said while laughing at him.

"You may be right. But I'm smart enough to have a black woman like you." Yazmine giggled and hit him in the chest.

"Corny ass." Yazmine said while rolling her eyes. Tupac bit his lip while staring at her, you could definitely see lust in his eyes.

"Whatchu got on? Stand up." Yazmine sighed and stood up. She held the bottom of her dress while twirling around, showing Tupac her outfit.

"You soooo lucky your sisters coming. Cause girl I would've been got in them pant-" Before Tupac could finish his sentence, multiple knocks could be heard from the door. Yazmine put her finger up to his lips and winked.