The Three little Pigs

Once upon a time not so long ago in a forest far away, there lived three little pigs and their mother. Their mother, mother pig, decided that they were too big to be living with their mom so they had to leave...

"Aya better get out me house by de end of this week, y'all hear! Watch couple dollars, tek um n build y'all house " Their mother shouted at them.

The two of the three brother were really stupid, they spent all their money in a day, while the other brother bought supplies to build his house.

Two of the piggies lazied around all week doing nothing but the eldest one Greg, started on his brick house right away. At the end of the week Greg only had a few finishing touches to put on his house. Mother pig threw out the other two along with their luggage, which was not very much, she did not have to throw out Greg because he was all ready to leave.

After she threw our the two of them, they went their separate ways. Along Pyte's path, Pyte the youngest and most stupidest of the three brothers, he met an old wolf, who he invited to visit him when his house was finished. He began inviting people to his house and didn't even have one, and to add to that he did not even know any of the people. In a few days time, he had constructed a house made of straws. Meanwhile, Slate, the second brother constructed his house made from scraps of wood; he was the most meanest of them. The third brother, Greg, was almost finished with his brick house and was determined to finish it within two days.

A few days later, Pyte was sitting in his living room or what he called his living room because it only had a wooded chair that was not in good, there was a knock on the door.

*Knock* *knock

"Who a bada mi now," Pyte said as he went to the door, "A who deh?"

"Is me d ole wolf who yuh d invite fa com visit," The wolf answered.

"Oh, a you, lemme open d door fa yuh," he replied slowly opening the door.

As soon as the door was opened the wolf got in quickly and shut the door.

"Ehe a mi and you now," the wolf said showing his razor sharp teeth, "Get ready to be eaten." *Evil laugh*

Pyte ran out side, running around the house, the wolf chased after him. Pyte ran back into his house and locked the door, "Aye now you can't com in mi house," Pyte said to the wolf.

"Oh yeah, I'll huff and puff and blow your house down!" the wolf shouted as he began to blow he got interrupted by Pyte: "Is wah you a huff at n is wah yuh a puff, some joint?"

"A yuh lil stupid house mi a blow down n mi nah puff no joint, good," Mr. wolf said as he began to give out some powerful wind through his mouth. "Aye, close yah mouth it stink baud!" Pyte yelled as some of his house started to deteriorate.

*Whoosh* *Cough*Cough* *Whoosh*

And Pyte's house came crashing down, he quickly ran over to his brother's house before the wolf could catch his breathe.

When the wolf finally caught his breathe, he looked aroung to find Pyte gone already, so he went over to the other brother's house, Slate.

When the wolf got over there, he peeped through the window and saw them both dancing. An idea popped into his head to set their house on fire so he could have some nice roast pig to eat. He approached the house with caution and threw a few sticks of match into their house.

"Ey, yuh know yuh really stupid baud Mr. Wolf, how yuh expect we house fa bun down wen you ain't even light d match!" they (Pyte and Slate) both yelled out.

When the wolf realized how stupid he was, he then got some kerosene and threw it on the house and lit the matches. "Jeez sa long banas ga wait fa fira start mawn!" he said,there was finally a fire.

Luckily, the two pigs got out of the fire soon, only with a few scratches and burns. They both ran to their other brother's house, Greg. "Ey, open d door nah, hurry!" Pyte and Slate both said as they banged on the door. "Why must I? wam to ya'll house?!" Greg exclaimed.

Greg finally opened the door and they both ran inside quickly and closed the door locking all doors and windows. "What happened to ya'll?" Greg asked and they explained. The wolf saw that all the doors and windows were closed so he decided to get into the house be going through the chimney. They three piggies heard the noise on the roof top and quickly started a fire and pushed a huge pot with water over it.

The wolf fell right into the pot and died right there, the three piggies got stewed wolf to eat. And they all Lived Happily Ever After

The End