The Wolf retelling his part of the story

The writers of the book, "The Three pigs and the big bad wolf" got the story all wrong. They got me mixed up with me twin brother. I, the supposedly called, the Big 'Bad' Wolf, am not bad at all in fact I used to be friends with the three little pigs; I did not eat the three little pigs my brother did. One stormy night there was a big misunderstanding and I ended up in jail. I guess you can say this all started the day me and my twin brother were born...

You see, my mother gave birth to two wolves; my twin brother and I. The two of us were exact opposites. My brother was very, very bad. He would steal other's toys, bully them and play nasty pranks on them. I, on the other hand, spent my time helping others and fixing my brother's mistakes. This is why my brother was nicknamed, 'The Big Bad Wolf' and I 'The Big Good Wolf'. My brother and I looked exactly alike and sometimes I was mistaken for him. As we got older, I got nicer and my brother got more bad, and we grew further apart. He still came to visit me once in a while though, during these visits he would often play pranks on me and steal my precious belongings; so I learnt to hide my belongings when he came to visit.

Then there was that night. I am pretty sure you remember that night who could forget that night, the windy night in the forest? Yeah, that same one. Well, I was friends with the three pigs and one of them built a house of straw. I strongly advised him against building that kind of a house, but he did not listen to me. On that windy night, whoosh, his house got blown away. Luckily, he was unharmed and he came running to me for help, of course I allowed him to stay in my den.

The night after, the other brother set his house on fire. It turns out that he accidentally knocked over his candle. I told him that building a wooden house has a high percent of catching a fire. Thankfully, he escaped safe and sound and ran over to my house and I also let him stay.

So now, there were three animals living in a one bedroom-den. It was quite squishing but I did not mind, little did I know that there would be another seeking my help.

Then, the next night, the third pig, flooded his brick house. He was so forgetful that he left his tap running. Imagine that! Him like his other two brothers came unharmed, to me for my help. I let him stay in my den, of course, how could I turn down his plea for help.

With four mouths to feed, my weekly food supply ran out in two days. I decided to go to the market to get food supplies for me and the three pigs. I left home after giving the pigs something to do, meanwhile I was at the market, little did I know who would visit.

My twin brother knocked at the door, and the pigs thought that he was me and they opened the door, letting him in. To my brother pigs were food, and my guests became his meal. To add to that which made things even worse, my neighbor, Ms. Maudie, witnessed the whole incident that took place; like the pigs, she also thought that my brother was me. She telephoned the police, but before they could arrive, he fled the scene. At that moment they arrived, there I also arrived too and I got arrested instead.

So now, here I am, in jail for a crime I did not commit and all I wanted to do was to help them but instead look where I am. Well of course, the news reporters made up the story making it worse by 'jazzing things up' and now everybody has the wrong story.

The End, hope you understand the truth