Chapter 16: I hurt everyone

I felt defeated walking out on Cole that like. Cara made me do that to him. And it was the most dreading thing ever.
Jacs was waiting for me like he said he was, there were some kids still hanging around but not too much, most of the schools population were probably all just waiting for the bell too go, they all do it, wait for the minutes to go by before they can all go home. Me, I didn't mind it for today. Home! It's nothing without Tyler. Yeah his gone for only a couple days but if his not there I don't want to be there either.

Jacs wrapped his arms around me as soon as I got to him he smelt of cologne and body wash.

so delicious

It felt like I was drooling, he had dark jean shorts on, with a grey tank top, a pair of Black vans, and his glasses covering his eyes. The hair was in all the right places. God he looked so beautiful. 

"Hey" he whispered in my ear. As he held onto my waist.
"Hey" I said back. We stood there for a couple of minutes until I moved away from him to straighten myself up. He was looking at someone, so I turned in his staring direction to find Cole.

Here comes the guilt.

Cole looked defeated too. Like my words hurt him more than they should have. If only you knew Cole. If only you knew what Cara was telling me to do.

Jacs turned his direction to me. And looked into my eyes.
Don't do that! I was mentally yelling at myself to pull away from his gaze but I couldn't. He held me there to him.
"What's his problem?, his looking at you like you just broke his heart"
I sigh "something like that" waving it off in the air like it was nothing, I shove Jacs to the side and get into the passenger seat. He laughed and walked around to the drivers side and got in, he drove off moments later. And I felt a stab of guilt lingering in my heart.
I'm so sorry Cole!
I hurt everyone.
I hurt Tyler. I put Nate through hell aswell. And now you.

Cole wasn't like the other boys. He didn't pay any attention to me, well he did, but not the kind of attention you usually give to a girl the first time we met, but it was a relief. Because the attention I had the first time I stepped foot in that burger diner was unbelievable with those boys, Cole didn't pity me. He was honest. And his so strong, losing his dad would have been so hard, especially because they were all so close.

I was the only one he told and I completely fucked that for him. He probably won't trust anyone anymore.

Cole is beautiful. His eyes are killer, I love them, I can't stop looking into them, that smirk he always has on his face is cute, His shitty humour, which is so dry but I silently laugh at his stupid comments.

That smile!
Oh that smile!

Is so perfect, it's infectious. Every time he smiles, I get butterflies. Cole is a bi polar asshole, but that's one of the things I like about him. His the kind of boy that keeps me on my toes. I'm curious, and I've only ever been curious about Cole.

Oh no!

-----------------

So sorry guys! This was a short chapter. One of the shortest actually. Please don't be a silent reader, vote and tell me what you think. x

Kish