Chapter 6: Diner talks with bad boy Hunter

After Kaye and I had finished buying text books, a pencil case filled with everything I needed in it, with lined books and a new school bag. We went to the closest burger diner, I called Tyler in the meantime while Kaye was driving my car.

Dialling 'big brother' he answered in two seconds.
"Hey Eves, how did the meeting go? I would have came but I was so tired" he yawned

"Did you just get up?" I laughed,he yawned again and what sounded like a stretch yawn aswell.

"Uh kinda" he chuckled

"Well anyway. The meeting went well and the principal wants me to start next week" I said smiling with happiness, a thought came to me while I said that, why was I so happy to start school? I should be enjoying what little time I have left before I have to start there with a bunch of new people who will probably hate me and bullying me for the rest of my school years there.
"That's good Eves, so what's up? Why'd you call?" Kaye pulled up at the burger diner and we got out to walk in.

"What do you want from the burger diner?" Kaye and I stood in line and I was squinting to read the menus that was set out above the counter.
"There's Hawaiian burgers. Cheese, the lot uh-" Tyler cut me off, and told me to get him a burger with the lot and extra mustard before hanging up.

"Alrighty two hamburgers with the lot" I said to Kaye while waiting for them to serve us.

A familiar voice came to my ears as I heard shouts come from behind me calling my name "Everlyn" turning around I spot a surprised looking Sammy sitting in a booth near the door. He got up and walked half ways towards me and I did the same, hugging tightly he let's go and examines me. "Wow! You look uh good!" playfully hitting him he chuckles and smiles brightly "I didn't realise you'd be like in the same town" I said,

Sammy looked nice, he had a grey tank top and on with black coloured shorts and black Nike shoes, His hair messed a little.
"Yeah! Me neither. You want to hang out for abit?" He asked,

I looked toward Kaye she was ordering "uh Kaye has my car. And I can't let her walk home" I said with a innocent look he instantly gave in "oh I could drop you off no problem"

"Really?" I asked with a surprised expression.

"Yeah. No worries, hey I want you to meet a couple of people. Do you mind?" He asked.

"Not at all"

We walked over to his booth and around it sat seven different boys, Sammy clears his throat and they all turn their attention to us "guys this is my new friend Everlyn. She just moved here from Australia" They all stared.

God!
What is up with the staring?

"Guys!" They snapped out of it and smiled.

"hi" one spoke up, he had dirty blonde hair with bright blue eyes. With cute dimples. What was it with boys? His cheeks turned red when I spoke to him "Hello" I said, waving slightly.

"Everlyn these are my friends" he pointed to the boy who spoke to me first, his name is Jack J, the guy next to him is Jack G, both their names are Jack so that's why we add the first initial of their last name so they don't get mixed up when we call them.

"There's Kian, Jc, Matt, Nash and Grayson" they all gave a small smile and a little blush hid on their face "it's nice to meet you all. Shame you guys have to put up with a guy like Sammy" they all laughed at my comment and Sammy playfully poked me in my side.
"You eating?" Kian asked.

"Yeah no doubt" I laughed

"You should eat with us. There'll be enough room, I think plug boy bailed tonight" Matt chuckled at the mention of that. Whose plug boy? Hmm?