Chapter 15: Bad Boy Hunter has feelings?

Noah

Hit

Cole

Hit

Nate

Hit

All the things on my mind go straight to the punching bag.
Breathe Eves Breathe. That's all you can do, or you'll lose concentration and pass out.
Breathe. Breathe.

We'll be better than okay Evie

I love you so much Evie

RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!

His words haunt me! I hate it! I hate it so much!

One last hit.

Make it worth it Eves!
When I hit the punching bag again. That was my undoing. My anger was all gone. But only for the night.

"Wow! Didn't know you had it in ya Eves!" Jacs clapped his hands together and stands next to me.
My knuckles weren't that bad this time. Which I was glad for.

"I'm not that good! I bet your better"

"Yes I'm 100 times better but your very good. You should do something about it. Become a kick boxer" I laughed loudly and walked to the drinking fountain.
"It's just a suggestion, you come here to inflict pain on the bag. Why not do it professionally?" I though about it for a second and shook my head.
"That's all I've ever wanted to do, inflict pain to release my anger. But I'll just stick to the punching bag." He was about to say something but closed his mouth when I gave him the look of
Don't-even-try-because-it-won't-work

"What you doing tomorrow?" Jacs asked. I shrugged and he took that as my answer. But then I quickly remembered that I go to school now.
And told him I had to go.

"How about I pick you up after school and we'll go for a ride, I have a pretty good idea on where we could go" I snorted and shoved him a little.

"Your not taking me to a ditch to kill me are you?" He went silent and then giggled.

"Ofcourse not! Just will you come?" Thinking about it for a second he pouted and I gave in.
"Will there be food involved?" He nodded "then I'm in"

He walked me to my car and helped me in. Winding down my window. He leans in so he can talk to me.
"Carven Cali high school yeah?"
I nod "how did you know?"

"Just had a feeling. And besides, it's the only high school within range here" he laughs. And I sit there awkwardly.

"Thank you for today Jackson, it means a lot" he kissed my cheek, "your welcome Eves. It's been a pleasure having your company. Your the only girl who I find different" his kiss made me tremble, don't touch me like that Carter. Felt weird enough.

"No worries, I'm glad you don't think I'm like the other girls, thanks for being a friend Jackson" winding up my window, he looks at me with a sad expression before I drive off.

-----------------

When I got home, Kaye was sitting at the kitchen bench, As I close the door she looks at me then turns her back to me, am I invincible?

"Hi?" I said. She ignored me.

Oh? Okay! Uh, no need to ask if I was okay or anything.
I walked upstairs and into my room. Closing my door, I look up to find someone standing there. I'm frozen to the spot. I can't move. "H.." He turned around and smiled.

I could breathe easier knowing it was just Sammy.
"You know? I was trying to call and text you all day. What's the point in having a phone if you don't use it?" Walking over to my desk, I pull out my phone from the draw and wave it in Sammy's face.