Chapter 25

"Jimin, we got to save Taehyung. NOW"

*
"How?!" He exclaimed

"I'll do anything for Taehyung. There's no time to think. let go!" I pulled him to catch a cab.

*
It's been 20 minutes. I looked at my phone 3:42. I sighed and sat by a lamp post.

"Are you tired?" Jimin asked

"N-No.. I'm fine" I said while Jimin sits beside me.

"It's okay. I'll wake you up when I find a cab" Jimin said while making my head lean into his shoulder. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
.
I woke up by someone shaking me non-stop.

"I got a cab! Wake up!" Jimin said

"Huh? Uh. Okay." I shrugged as I rubbed my eyes.

I checked my phone once again. 7.14

"You've been awake for 4 hours?" I asked

"Not really, I slept for 3 hours" he said while scratching his neck

We got into the cab as I searched for the address.

"Umm. 348 Leston house.." I said.
.
I wanted to bang onto the gate but someone stopped me.

"Shush. Let's go in secretly" Jimin tugged my hair.

"Okay!" I groaned.

"Climb over the gate"

"What?"

"Climb over!" He said in a some what menacing tone. I climbed over and jumped to the ground and he did the same.

"Let's try to see inside" I said and walked to a window.

"Let ..me go!" I heard someone shout.

"It must be Tae" I whispered to Jimin. It was coming from the highest level as it was just a faint sound.

"How are we suppose to get up 7 levels without taking the lift or the stairs?!" He whispered back

"I don't know! Let's just go in" I grabbed his wrist and slowly opened the door trying not to make the click sound.

We tiptoed up the stairs and heard the clicking of a gun.

"Oh f*** no." I cursed

"Shush" Jimin covered my mouth.

We were at the 5th level when we heard someone walking down the stairs.

"Shit shit Shit" I said as I grabbed Jimin's hand.. Again. And ran to a room. Soon.. The footsteps got clearer and faint again.

"He must've went downstairs! It's our chance" I whispered to Jimin as I opened the room door. We fasten our paced and ran to the 7th floor. We saw Taehyung at a corner. Tied up.

"Tae!" I said

Taehyung wanted to say something but he couldn't. His eyes just widened.

"It's a trap" I heard him Whisper.

"Well. Well" someone said. I turned behind me. Jimin was held hostage. He pointed the gun directly at his head.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shouted

"Oh.. I see my Son likes you.. But you like this boy. Kim Taehyung" he said

"What?! Jimin is your Son?! No. Way. He already has a set of parents."

"YEAH RIGHT! I'm his step mom's Husband. My Wife divorced with me and took Jihoon with her for the sake of HIM. I want to ruin his life."

"Then.. Why are you attacking Taehyung?" I asked... Rather calm.

"Cause I know you mean something to Jimin. And I know Taehyung means something to you. And obviously if I get rid of these two boys. You will have nothing you want to do other than DIE" he exclaimed.

" don't hurt them"

"Oh. And who's life are you sacrificing? I Guess you're the only one that can help.."

I looked back at Taehyung. His eyes were wide opened and watery. He shook his head and cried. That made me cry too.

"I'll do anything. For the two boys I love the most" I cried and walked to him.

"Pretty brave of you" he said

"Just.. Just don't hurt either of them." I cried harder.

"Too late" he said as he triggered his gun and shot Taehyung near his head.

"NO!" I shouted. I ran to Taehyung and hugged him.

"You better be okay."

He was sweating and he was having a hard time keeping his eyes opened. I took off the cloth around his mouth and let him speak.

"Saranghae." He said. Before closing his eyes shut.

I got up and dried my tears.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! I've done nothing wrong! I just want to lead a life. A normal life! With no shenanigans and ups.
But everyone. EVERYONE HAD TO INTERFERE" I shouted.

"Park Jimin. LEAVE. Leave while you still can" I pointed to the stairs

"But-"

"No buts. Just leave" I said
.
"Well it's just you and me" he said

"I know how you feel" I said

"No you don't. No one feels what I feel. I'm being hated and no one loves me. You got loving parents and even a Boyfriend. Everyone left me here alone. And miserable." He said

"Hah. That's what you think. My parents are planning on a divorce. You think life is easy for me? They never loved me, they say they do but I never felt it. Yes. Taehyung is my Boyfriend. But now, you just ruined it. Think about it, would you like someone to suffer what you had gone through? Especially me turning 20 in a week. It's really unfair. I want quality time with my Boyfriend and you are just gonna take it away? I don't think so. Now, if you want to shoot me. Go ahead. After all, we are all the same. We are all human beings. Just spare a thought for them" I said as I closed my eyes tightly.

BANG.

It was a gun shot. But I didn't get hit. He did.

He smiled weakly at me before He dropped to the ground. I called the ambulance and they came in a flash.

*
I've been in the hospital for past 2 hours. No sign of Tae. And finally, the doctor came.

"Doctor! How is he?" I asked worriedly.

"Sigh. I'm sorry to say.. He is currently in a coma. He may not be awake until a few months time"

Months? Why months? Kim Taehyung! You better be okay.

"But you may go in and see him." He smiled

I ran in. He was lying there. Not having the ability to move. I cried by his side

"Don't leave me Kim Taehyung. I'm nothing without you. Please don't leave me" I cried on his shoulder.

"I need you"

-= Authors Note =-

Omg I wrote this within 1 hour. Oh Gosh. So dramatic this chapter. Anyways, hope you like it. Annyeong !