Chapter 29

IM BACKKKK ( after sleeping for 12 hours cause i can :D )

"Taehyung!" I pushed his arm quite forcefully. He laughed it off.

"I hate you so much" I said as I hugged him.

"Dude, you gave us a shock" Jungkook said.

"Get well soon Jimin" Taehyung said and he nodded and smiled.

"Taehyung. You scared me when you mentioned Hail" I whined.

"I'm sorry jagiyaaaaaaa" he pouted while hugging my arm. I rolled my eyes.
"Please don't be angry with me" he said whilst doing aegyo. That idiot. He knows that his aegyo is literally killer.

"Fine...." I crossed my arms.

"Yayyyyy" he hugged me.

"So... What do you wanna do?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go to Lotte world!" Seolhyun jumped

"Jinjja? Okay" Taehyung said while getting off the medical bed.

"Uhh... Tae?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"We may need to check you out first" I said and he nodded with his rectangular smile on.

**
Lotte world was really fun! Jimin went home and Taehyung, Jungkook, Seolhyun and I went on a double date.

"So..." Seolhyun said trying to start the conversation

"How's the food?" Jungkook asked.

"It's good" Taehyung and I chorused before
looking at each other and laughed.

"Well, it's late and we should be on our way" Jungkook said before getting his wallet.

"Yeah" I replied while taking some money from my wallet.
"How much is it?"

"$92 altogether" Seolhyun said

"Let's each pay a quarter"

"Here $46" Taehyung said.
"I'm paying for Hyunyoung" he smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"It's fine.... Really" I passed him $23. He shook his head and insisted I keep it. He's always like this, he's very stubborn since I met him.

"Then I'm paying for Seolhyun too" Jungkook smiled like an angel. Seolhyun pouted and then nodded.

**
"It's okay" I smiled

"Okay then. See you tomorrow" Taehyung said. I told him to go home first instead of sending me home cause he has a headache. Since he left, I decided to take the alley. It's nearly 9 at night. There shouldn't be anyone here.
I took a big step inside and already smelt a faint smell of smoke. Okay, regrets. I tiptoed my way through. It was dark and I only could see dark figures. I looked down whilst holding my breath. It's a short alley, it would only take me about one more minute to get through.

I was nearing the end as I sighed of relief. I spoke too soon. I felt someone behind me as I gulped. All of the sudden I couldn't breath, I couldn't see straight. My eyes became heave my as I struggle and started hitting whoever was restraining me. He held my stomach as his hand over my mouth. I was doing my best to stay awake. I didn't want to close my eyes. But I failed doing that, I couldn't breath. My eyes dropped as I felt weak. I dropped to the ground, unconscious. I don't know what happened next.

Guy's POV:

She's a fighter. She knows what she did wrong.
"Bring her into the van" I ordered and they obeyed. I'll teach her a lesson. A lesson on love. I love her so much and she chose a bastard like Kim Taehyung over me. Girls love me and would do anything to date me. Why does she act like that? I could've gotten my chance with her if Kim Taehyung wasn't existing. But here I am. And this is my chance.

*
We got her into an apartment and locked her in a room. She doesn't know what's coming her way. She doesn't know she made a wrong decision. We could be happy like before. This need not happen. But she caused it. She made me do it. She caused me to feel hurt. I'll show this Taehyung how it feels. I'm going to tear him apart. I'm going to do something so bad they wouldn't even want to see each other again.

Hyunyoung's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes. Revealing a different surrounding. I tried standing up but I was tied into the bed. My mouth was covered and I didn't have the energy to scream or shout. All I did was cry. I cried it all out. I need Taehyung, I want him here with me. Who did this? Who brought me here? Who is the one that caused this? I questioned myself as tears over flowed my eyes. I heard the click of the door snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Don't cry Hun" I heard someone say. His face was covered by a mask and I was sitting there shivering.
"You know why you are here" that voice. It's.. Husky yet familiar. His hair... Everything. It resembles Taehyung. But it couldn't be. Taehyung wouldn't do this.
"I'm always thinking why you don't love me like you love you Boyfriend" okay. It's not Taehyung. I started struggling. Thinking about what he could do to me made me shiver.
"Don't struggle. It's no use" he said as he caressed my arm. I cried harder.
"I'll be back" he said and left me. My hands were trembling. Please let me go.

*
It's been 30 minutes since he left me here. It felt like 10 days already. Who knows how Long I'll be here? It's already pass the time I'll arrive at school and Taehyung would be worried. What can I do about it? Nothing.

"I'm back" someone said while holding a tray.
"I got you something to eat" he said as he placed the tray on the side table.
"Now bon ne petite " he said as he sat there.
"Why aren't you eating" he asked before laughing at himself.
"My bad" he said before removing whatever was on my mouth.
"B!TCH WHO ARE YOU" I shouted. He shushed me. He slowly brought the food to my mouth. I honestly was really hungry so I obeyed.
"You don't remember me?" He asked.
"N-No" I stammered. He took off his mask.
"Ring a bell?" He said. My eyes widen.

"Jeohyung?!"

-= Authors Note =-

I'm really sorry for the bad chapter. My important exam is next year and I'm not sure if I can write that much. Cause I'm the very last one to take that specific exam in my whole entire fam so everyone eyes will be on my results and I'm really scared T^T . Hope you understand