Chapter 30

You don't know how sorry I am for updating late ! It's just I'm so caught up with all the Christmas gatherings and stuff. Btw, merry Christmas!! I wanted to say this before it was too late! Saranghae Readers!

"Jeohyung?!"

*
"I'm telling you if you don't let me go! You will-"

"I will what?" He said as he got nearer to me. I gulped.
"That's what I thought" he said. He suddenly took off his tshirt. okay... i looked away and blushed a bit.
"I just need one photo" he said as he made me face him and shove my face onto his. I know, ew.

"Ah! Sent" he said. Oh f.lower he didn't send that to Taehyung did he?! Bitch! I swear!

"Bastard! Did you send that to Taehyung?!" I shouted

"Roam free my angel" he said as he untied me. I gave him a tight slap right across his face.
"That is for whatever is gonna happen later" I said as I walked off. Oh wait. I went back in and kneed him at... You know, that place...
"Argh!" He groaned in pain.
"Ah buh bai " I wriggled my fingers .

F*** I forgot about Taehyung. I ran to his house. I heard pots crashing and lots of screaming. I ran in as my eyes widen. Taehyung's eyes were sore and puffy. He looked up to me.

"Tae look I can explain" I said

"You cheated on me with my own cousin. SLUT GET OUT"

Slut get out

Slut get out

Slut get out

His words
Repeat in my head as he pushed me out of his house. He slammed the door shut causing me to jump and loose my balance as there was a small step. I fell and hit my head on a table. A f.lowering edge of a f.lowering table.
My head felt heavy and my legs felt weak. I sat down to tie my shoelaces. I got up and guided myself to the gate.

"I love you" I whispered before letting a tear escape and I left.

*
I ran to somewhere I could let my feelings out. Seolhyun's house. I literally ran and didn't stop, I couldn't stop. I suddenly trip and fell on the gravel road and scrapped my knee.

"F***" I cursed to my self as I sat down and looked at the cut, blowing and slowly touching it.
"Ow!" I said as I tried to touch it. Ah! F*** my life. I slowly got up and limped my way to Seolhyun's house.

I spammed the doorbell.
"KIM SEOLHYUN GET THE HECK OUT" I shouted, she lives alone. She said she wanted some "peace" to herself and enjoys to stay home alone.

"Wha-what?" She said as she came out of her house rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Kim Taehyung broke up with me" I crossed my arms trying to hold back the tears, I failed. They dropped one by one as I kept the seriousness on my face. I don't like crying in front of Seolhyun.

"Aish you two, come in. You can stay over if you like" she pat my back as she led me in.

*
"So you had nothing to do with cheating?" She asked. I nodded as I wiped away my tears.
"And ALL this was a misunderstanding and is that bastard Jeohyung's fault?" She said. I nodded again. She walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. When I did, she longed had her phone by her ear.

"Hello? Taehyung?" She said. What?!

"HEY!" I shouted as she covered my mouth. I sighed.

"Yeah... Can you maybe... Come over?" My eyes widen. I zapped her.

"Yeah JungKOOK" she said. Yeah, I zapped her when she said Jungkook.
"He's busy" she smiled with wide eyes at me.

"Sure! See you in 10! Bye" she said as she ended the call.

"What the hell are you thinking?" I raised my voice.

"I'm gonna confront Taehyung" she smiled widely.

"Cut the smile" I rolled my eyes.
"I'm leaving" she could tell I was pissed. Yeah, I wasn't so pissed though.

"If you leave where are you gonna go? Text your-" I cut her off

"Fine! I'll stay" I said as I sat on her bed.

"Good!" She smiled as she placed down her phone and left the room. I made a puking action and sound.

"I'm still here!" She said.

"I was suppose to let you here that!" I said back.

*
"He's coming in a few minutes, you just hide in the toilet so you can hear our conversation. Just close the door" she said. I nodded as I entered. And wait. And wait.

*DING DONG* he's here. My heart started beating. What if something goes wrong?

Taehyung's POV:

"Hey Seolhyun" I smiled at her

"Hey Taehyung" she smiled back and motioned me to sit across her.

"Tell me what you want to ask" I said sternly.

"What?" She said with a questioning look

"I know you called me here cause you know about me and Hyunyoung" I looked around. I smell her scent. ( is that weird? Nah..)

"She's been here. Is she still here?!" I asked looking like a psycho.

"No..." She said.

"Phew. Go ahead" I said as I leaned back on the couch.

"Well.. Starting, when Jeo-" shit I need to use the washroom.

"Hold that thought. I need to use the toilet" I said. Seolhyun's eyes widen as she shook her head rapidly. I continued walking to the toilet.

Hyunyoung's POV:

Shit shit shit. He's coming. I hid in the bathtub and closed the curtains.

He came in.

"What the hell?" He said. Shit. Did he see me? I heard sniffing sounds. Omg. Why is he doing that? ( I don't really want to call him weird or like alien cause Tae doesn't really like being called that :( joesonghabnida oppa when I called you that. i didn't know it only hurt you T^T )

I heard the door close and the unzipping of a zipper. I breathed in and held my breath. He was just peeing but I ain't wanna breath. The flush of the toilet went and the click of the door. Then it closed.

"Phew. Oh god I thought he knew I was-" I opened the curtains. There stood before me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Taehyung