Chapter 28

The last thing I saw was, Jimin falling to the ground

**
"Hyunyoung. Hyunyoung" I heard someone calling my name as my eyes remained shut.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Jimin

"Jimin?! Are you okay?" I exclaimed

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked

"Well, I saw you... You fell to the ground when my father injected some weird thing to you. You saved Taehyung's life. Thank you" I said while tears filled my eyes. He sighed.

"Seo Hyunyoung" he said

"Y-Yeah?"

"Seo Hyunyoung" he said again

"What is it?"

"Seo Hyunyoung?!"
*
I shot up.

"Are you okay?" The doctor said.

"W-What happened..."

"You blacked out after the shock you had"

It was all a dream... But Jimin and Taehyung.

I got off the bed and asked the doctor.

"Where's Jimin?!" I exclaimed

"He's in the next room! His case is much more severe than yours but-"

I ran out of the room and went to Jimin's room

"Jimin!" I said as I hugged him

He didn't reply me but he just bit his lips.

"Wha-what's wrong?" I asked

"He's mute for the moment" I turned my head it was the doctor

"What? This cannot be" I said as Jimin and my eyes started to tear.

Jimin tried to say something

"i..." He screeched

"Rest your throat. It will be a faster recovery" the doctor said

"Thank you Jimin... You saved Taehyung" I cried beside him

He smiled and cupped my cheek and mouthed "it's okay. Everything will be fine"

"Huh?"I asked. He sighed and shook his head. He took his phone and wrote it on notes.

"Ah... Thanks again." I hugged him.

'Go check on Taehyung. Oh and.. Happy birthday' he wrote

"I nearly forgot" I laughed.
"Thank you. Are you okay to be alone?"

'I'll be fine' he wrote. I sighed and hugged him one last time.

"Joesonghabnida" I bowed. He smiled.
.
I went by Taehyung.

"Taehyung ah... Jimin saved you, you know?" I ruffled his hair

I sat there.

"Ms. Seo?" I heard someone calling me

"Ne?" I replied while turning my head back. It was the police.

"We are here to inform you about your father's report." She passed me a clipboard

Name: Seo Kang Joon
Wife, 1 child.
Report: physical Assault in a hospital

I sighed. I signed the report and passed it back to them

"Gomawo." They thanked and then left.

*
Surprisingly, they said Jimin was discharged! He would you know... Just be mute for a while, but it's better than him being dead.

"Sigh. When is this stubborn boy ever going to wake up?" I asked Jimin.

'He will... Eventually :)' he wrote as he smiled. I smiled back.
'I know he will. For you' I smiled harder because of what he wrote. Kim Taehyung ah. Please, wake up as early as you can.

*
Me and Jimin went to the mall. *cough* cause he wanted me to.

"Let's go Starbucks" I smiled and he nodded.
.
"One cotton candy frappe" I said as I passed the cashier my money. He asked me for my name for the cup and stuff. I then walked down the counter to the end. Suddenly Jimin walked to me and pouted.

"Oh... Yeah, sorry" I said as I walked back to the counter.
"Make that two with a cup named Jimin" I passed the money.
"Keep the change"

*
We both left the mall and went back to Taehyung's ward.

"When do you think Taehyung is gonna wake up?" I asked Jimin. He shook his head. 'Don't dwell over when he's gonna wake up, he will and I'm sure of it' . I sighed and gave in. It's true, I just can't stand being away from Taehyung that's all. It's just it hurts so much to see him like this. It's all my fault.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout. Jimin and I turned back and I saw Yoongi. Jimin's mouth curved a bit before he fist bumped him.

"You know this guy?" I asked Jimin. And he nodded.

"Hey princess" Yoongi said.

"Bye peasant" I wriggled my fingers and walked away. Jimin grabbed my wrist and raised a brow.

"I'll be in Taehyung's ward" he shook his head and let go of my wrist. I walked back to Taehyung's ward.

*
It was 9pm at night and Jimin haven't come here yet. I sighed as I got a glass of water to drink. Suddenly, the lights turned off. I got taken aback a second and then I jumped.

"Saeng-il Chu ka habnida saeng-il Chu ka habnida. Sarang ha naeun Hyunyoungie" they said as I turned back. I saw Seolhyun holding the cake, Jimin clapping his hands and Jungkook singing.

"Saeng...il... Chug...ka....hab....ni....da"

My eyes widened. I turned back.

"Taehyung?! You're awake?!" I exclaimed as water filled my eyes. He's awake, he's finally awake.

"Happy... Birthday, Jagiya" he said before his eyes fell closed again. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Taehyung ah! Wake up!" I shook his arm. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Happy birthday" Seolhyun said.

"Gomawo" I thanked as they placed the cake on the table.

"He will wake up."

*beep* *beep* *beep* Taehyung's heart rate started beating faster and faster. I panicked.

"Call the doctor!" I shouted to them as I pressed the emergency button. The doctor crew came over and asked us to exit.

*
We waited for 1 hour already.
"Saeng-il. Chug ka habnida" I whispered to myself. I bit my bottom lip and cried. Seolhyun flung her hand over my shoulder and I cried. The doctor came out and we four rushed to him.

"He's awake, you may go see him now. This is really a miracle he woke up this early" he said. we ran in and I saw Taehyung over there lying on the bed facing the ceiling.

He turned his head to us.
"Where is she?!" He exclaimed
"What?" Jungkook said
"My g-Girlfriend. Where is she?!" He said
"She's here" I said.

"No..."

"I'm talking about Hail"