Chapter 31

"I knew you were here" he said. I couldn't reply him. I was too scared to. I was shivering and he knows that.

"Slut why were you hearing me pee?" He asked. Can. He. Stop. With. Calling. Me. Slut.

"T-Taehyung? What's wrong?" Seolhyun said with worry in her voice.
"I found our secret! I'm talking to it now" he crossed his arms. It? Am I just an IT to you?!

"Taehyung if you just let me-" he slapped me. F***ing Kim Taehyung slapped me. I held the bar as I nearly fell in the bathtub. I let tears flow. I didn't want to hide it.
"Why did you cheat on me?" He asked. I stood there leaning and holding on the bar as I held my cheek.
"Answer me!" He shouted as he pushed me. I lost my balance and fell. My head hit the bathtub edge and my started hurting like hell. I heard him gasp. He knelt to my level.

"A-Are you okay? I'm-" I cut him off.

"I would say I'm okay. But I'm done lying." I slowly grabbed the bar, holding my head and slowly got out. I felt a tight grip on my wrist as I was about to unlock the door.

"Leave and I'll make it official. We break up" he said as his voice crack. I shut my eyes tight. I slowly clicked the door unlock and held the knob. Suddenly, the door flung open and it hit my head; this time it wasn't my fault! Geez! So much pressure T^T

I fell backwards. I awaited my fall but it never happened. I slowly opened my eyes and say Taehyung looking down at me. I have just realised he caught me. My eyes were blur. I couldn't see well. I soon shut my eyes close and just wanted to rest the pain away.

*
"Slut... You're really stupid" I heard someone say.

"You know if you keep calling her slut and try to sound comforting Isn't any help right?" I heard another voice. Ugh, Seolhyun and Taehyung.

"Well, if she didn't cheat-"

"Enough" I said as I rubbed my head and got up.

"Ah! Nonononono" Seolhyun said as she forced me back down.

"What?!" I asked.

"You rest. Don't be awoken by this presence of annoyance." Seolhyun gestured to Taehyung. I looked at him and he just rolled my eyes.

"Seolhyun... Can..." I whispered to her. She sighed. She got up and walked to wear Taehyung was, she pushed him in and shut the door. She somehow put a lock to it...

"OI! Kim Seolhyun let me out!" I saw Taehyung banging the door. I slowly stood up and my legs felt like jelly. I dragged my feet there and tapped Taehyung's back. He flung back and crossed his arms. Ugh not now legs. My legs were like floating. I slowly dropped to the ground without notice. I felt fine but my legs are literally jellyfied (it freaking auto corrects it to jellyfish. Like. Wtf is a jelly fish ?! *sense my sarcasm? No? Haha okay fair enough*)

"I bet you were expecting me to catch you huh?" Taehyung said. I shook my head.

"N-No..." I said. Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Tae-Taehyung.. I can't stand properly" I said.

"Boohoo. I'm never gonna pity you." He said.
Come on Kim Taehyung! Grow up will you?!

"I'm serious!" I said and he pretend to ignore it. I sighed as I shook my head. I held the nearest table and used all my strength to get up on my two feet. I got up but the fell down again.

"You're such a clutz" Taehyung said. I cried a little as I tried again. I can't do this anymore. I can't feel my legs. What is wrong with me. I used my arms and made myself lean against a wall.

"Get Seolhyun" I muttered.

"What?" He asked.

"GET SEOLHYUN" I said as tears filled my eyes