Meet Cameron

Cameron POV:

I see a girl walking near my house while I'm outside playing Frisbee with my dog, Cienna. She must be new. She walks her dog so innocently, like a lost puppy. She's a little to girly for my liking. But I do like her innocent, nerdy, aroua. Like I'm pretty sure she has no idea how to make a baby, probably still think the 'stork' comes. I decide to go talk to her.

"What's up Pip?" I watch her look around, confused on who I'm talking to.

"Pip? My dogs name is Nip...." she says softly

"No I mean you. You look like a Pip, so preppy. I bet you named your dog Nip."

She licks her lips causing big dimples to pop. I know people go gaga over those stupid things, but I hate them. She looks down at the ground, unsure of what to say.

"Who the fudge are you?" She says suddenly. Oh how sweet! She can't say 'fuck'. But back to reality, she doesn't know who I am! That's crazy! I been on TV since I was a baby, how does she not know me?

"Don't play the fool." I say starting to circle around her. Shes getting week at the knees." You know who I am, Cameron."

"I most definitely don't know you, Mr. Cameron." She says a bit louder.

"Mr. Cameron? Ha, ha. Why don't I join you on you walk?" I grab Cienna and before she can protest, her dog, Nip.