Kinda Crazy...

Jake's pov

I wake up happy. I am going to ask Lilly if she wants to go on the date today. I decide to call her.

"Hello. Lilly? It's Jake."

"Oh hi Jake!"

"I was wondering if you would like to go on our date today?"

"Yes Jake. I would love too!"

"Ok great. I'll pick you up at 7."

"Ok, i'll be ready!"

I hang up and decide to hang out with Cameron today. We haven't hung out together in a while. I get dressed and look out my window to see Madison and Cameron out on skateboards. I poke my head out the window.

"HEY GUYS!"

"HEY JAKE!" They both say

"MIND IF I JOIN YOU?"

"NOPE, NO PROBLEM AT ALL!" Madison screams.

I pull my head back into my house and grab my skateboard. I walk down the stairs out the door to see Madison doing an awesome trick on her skateboard.

"Whoa Mad, when did you learn that?!" I say

"Oh that? That's a baby move. But I learned it a couple years ago."

"Awesome." Says Cameron

Madison speaks, "So Jake, did you ask her?"

"Ask who what?" Cameron speaks

"Me and Jake made a deal that I try to work on not to push people away if he will ask Lilly on a date."

"Oh. Well did you ask her Jake?"

"Yep. We are going out tonight at 7."

"YESSSSS!! NOW I WON'T HAVE TO FORCE PEOPLE TO CONFESS THAT THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!!" Mad screams

"Ok calm down Mad." I say

"Me and Cameron are going to get you ready tonight." Mad says.

"Wait. Your a girl. Your going to dress me up all girly."

"The sexist mess that just came out your mouth is irrelevant. Have you met me yet? I'm not Lilly. And why would I dress you girly? You don't have any girl clothes do you? Cause that's the only way I can dress you girly." She smirks and Cameron busts out laughing. I turn really red.

"No. No. No, I don't!"

"Mhmmm..."

I turn as red as a tomato. She laughs along side of him. They were laughing so hard they were both on the ground curled up holding there stomachs laughing. They both get up at the same time. They look at me, then my house and laugh again.

"Stop laughing!" I shout

"Ok. Ok we are done!" Madison says out of breath.

They stop laughing and pick up there skateboards.

"You comin'?" Says Cameron

"Where too?"

"The skate park. Duh!" Says Madison

"There's a SKATE PARK?!"

"No stuff, are you comin'? " she says.

"Hell yea!" I say and roll with them to the park.

We are all rolling down the street and when we finally reach the skate park its HUGE! There are hundreds of ramps. We skate on almost all of the ramps. And by the time we finish its 5:30pm.