What Happened in L.A.

Kendall's pov: 

Today is the day that Lilly goes to Yale until next summer. And Madison moves to Beverly Hills and starts a modeling and acting because she got signed, Jaden goes on tour until next summer, Cameron has to start working again on movies and tv shows, and me and Jake have to start Harvard until next summer. I'm pretty sad to see us all split apart. This was the best summer ever. But at least we have the bonfire tonight.

Jake's pov: 

I start packing all my things to leave. And to think, three months ago I was packing my things to move in here. That was the first time I saw Cameron, Madison, Jaden and Lilly... Ok focus. I need to pack so I can go to the bonfire at 8:00pm. I look at the clock. Its 7:00pm. Oh shit! I gotta hurry up! I throw everything in my suitcase and put on some different clothes. I get in my car and drive towards the beach.

Cameron's POV:

I can't believe I have to film for the next season of that Tv show already. I'm glad I don't have to do any packing because I already have a house down there in Hollywood. I put on my Polo shirt with my Levi's and Converse. I gotta look nice to make one lasting impression on Mad until next summer. I broke up with my old girlfriend... I don't even know why I brought her to the party. Oh yea, I know, I thought that Mad would be there with Kendall so I wanted to make her jealous. It didn't work. I hop in my Bentley and drive off to the beach.

Jaden's POV:

I'm going back on tour now, but I'm actually pretty happy. I was feeling broke towards the end of the summer, with the house from Arizona and me wreaking it time to time. I don't even know what to rap.... I'll just ask Justin for ideas. I put on my MSFTS outfit and my favorite hat. I put my hands in my pocket and slide into my Ferrari. I start up the car and ride it illegally fast to the beach.

Lilly's POV:

Time to go to Yale and plan out the rest of my life. My sister kept telling me if I just got with Jaden I wouldn't have to go to school, but I want to go to school. I don't want to mooch off someone else. I'm glad my sister and I go to different schools. But I needed some kind of job to pay off my books so It won't be on my parents. Well, I ended up being a part time face model for Seventeen Magazine. Not like I wasn't used to being on their magazine after a summer with Jaden. My parents ended up finding out why Jaden and Madison had to stay at my house... and they were not too happy. Not at me, but at the fact I got in a deadly fight with a gangster. They were worried about my safety, but after seeing the video of me fighting her, they weren't so much anymore. Even better than that, it avoided getting public, thanks to the cops. I throw on my Areocrombie beach dress and some strappy sandals. I leave my hair flowing down my shoulders and put a bow on top. I hop in my Bug convertable and drive towards the beach.

Madison's pov: 

I put my last box in the movers truck and go upstairs to look at my empty room. I sigh and sit on the ground. I have lived in this house for years. I had this room for years. Now I'm leaving. I can't actually believe it. I look around the room and shut the door. On my way out the door of the house I look around and sigh. I won't live here anymore. I'm actually moving. I'm growing up. And I hate every inch of it. I take a look around the house and shut the door. I get in my car and watch the movers van drive off towards my apartment. I'm not going to be there when they put all my things in my apartment. But oh well. I drive of towards the beach.

Kendall's pov: 

I get out of my car and its getting dark. Its no one else here and i'm suppose to be the person who makes the fire so I go and pick up sticks at the park across the street. I bring them back to the area at the beach and set them up to make a cone. I get my lighter out and set it next to me. I wait for the others.