Trust Issues

Lilly's POV:

After what I saw with Jake and Arizona and hugging Jaden until his shirt was drenched with my tears, I finally go to bed. Jay may not know it, but he made me feel way better. I go into Maddie's room and crawl into a ball under the covers and drift asleep.

~Meanwhile~

Madison's pov; 

I come home from my date with Kendall and my lights are off. I just leave them off, grab my pajamas, and walk into the bathroom and take a shower. I finally get out and put on my pajamas. I yawn and climb into bed. I go to sleep. In the middle of the night I turn and open my eyes to meet gray eyes staring at me. I jump up and scream. Just then Jaden runs in with a bat and turns on the light and starts swinging. He hits my TV and it falls down. I look at him clearly pissed. I look over and see Lilly was the one in my bed.  

"Lilly?!" 

"Madison?!"  

Just then the tv catches on fire. We all sprint running grabbing stuff. I see Jaden and Lilly patting it down with stuff while I run downstairs, Grab some water, Run upstairs and dump it on the TV. It burns out. Then I take the cup and fill it with water from the faucet in my bathroom and dump it on Jaden. I sit down clearly out of breath. Me and Jaden laugh and I speak up, 

"Well... That was fun." I say panting.

"WHAT?! YOUR WHOLE HOUSE COULD HAVE BURNT DOWN AND WE COULD HAVE ALL DIED!!!" Lilly screams.

We have a moment of silence till we all laugh. We don't know why. We just laugh. Then we all stop and sit there. Until me and Lilly look at Jaden up and down. I speak up,

"Uhhh... Jaden? Why are you wearing nothing but Superman boxers?" Me and Lilly burst out laughing as Jaden turns red as a tomato. He gets up waves and leaves of embarrassment. Me and Lilly stop. Look at each other then the door and laugh again. We finally stop, I climb in my Daybed as Lilly sleeps in my bed. And we go to sleep.

† ~Morning~ †

Cameron's POV:

I wake up and feel instantly bored. I get out my phone text Lilly.

~Text Conversation~

C- Hey Pip I'm bored. Can I come chill at your place?

L- I'm not at my place. I'm at Maddie's tho ;)

C- ask her if I can come chill.

L- ok ;)

L-she said yes. Don't try to dress TOO nice.

C- sure, Pip, sure.

~End of Text Conversation~

Of course, I dress my best. I put on some red Converse with a red top and some Levi's. I hop in my sports car and even though I can walk and zoom to Madison house.

When I walk up to Madison's room she smiles at me.

"Hey brah." She say bumping my fist then hugging me.

"Hey Cam." Lilly says and hugs me. She's not as hyper and happy as usual, probably because her and Jake broke up. I sit in between her and Madison when Jaden comes in. We do 'they handshake' and he sits down next to Lilly. He puts his arm around her shoulder in a friendly way. So I do the same to Madison.