Live Like We Are Gonna DIE Young

Madison's pov:

I put on my leopard print black and white leggings, my white shirt with a black cross on it, my leather jacket, my black leather boots, my black snapback and my gold bracelet and hoop earrings. I smile at my appearance and hear people coming in downstairs. I don't wanna be really early so I sit upstairs in my room for a while until I look downstairs and its a decent amount of people here.

I walk downstairs and spot Cameron. I walk over to him.

"Hey Stranger!" I say

"Hey Mad?"

"Wanna dance?"

"Uhh.... I'm sorry I can't I kinda came with a g-" just then a blond came up too him and I realized its the same girl from the first party. I look at him with shock.

"Hey baby!" She says and kisses him.

"Uhhh... Madison this is-"

"No its fine. Go ahead and enjoy your date. I will go hang out with other people. Have fun!" I say. I fake smile and wave and walk away.

"And she is the reason why I stopped liking him." I mutter under my breath.

"Turned soft much?" Someone calls after me. I clench my fist and turn around facing Arizona.

"What. The FUCK. Do you want?! Why are you here!" I say in a low but deadly voice.

"Jaden invited me." She says with a smirk.

"Arizona. We had been friends long enough to know. Jaden will NEVER EVER invite you to ANYTHING after that break up." I say with venom practically dripping out of my mouth.

"Hmm.... Then that means I crashed the party. You should know! Right? We did it all the time. Best. Friend." She says with a innocent voice but a evil smirk on her face.

"I'm not your Best Friend. I'm not even your friend. I'm not anything to you! I'm done with this conversation!"

"Bye Bestie!"

"Goodbye Slut!"

Jake's pov:

I'm dancing with a group of friends I made tonight until I look over and see Madison and Arizona talking. I walk quickly over to Madison and hear her say, "Goodbye Slut!" I grab her by the waist and cover her mouth with my hand and drag her down the long hallway on the 1st floor. She bites my hand.

"OUCH!" I say and let go as she turns around.

"JAKE?!! WHAT THE H-" 

I cover her mouth again.

"SHHHHH!!!" And I let her go.

"What?"

"I am about to tell you something that you can't tell anyone. Ok?"

"Ok whatever."

"Lilly broke up with me because Arizona was gonna kidnap her and sell her to guys if she didn't break up with me."

"Really?!"

"Yea...."

"Good thing Lilly did because me and Arizona did that before...."

"WHA-"

"BYE I HAVE BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OFF!" She says and darts down the hallway.

Madison's pov:

I run down the hallway and up to my room to grab my phone. I get upstairs and walk past Jaden's room. I stop and take a step back and see Arizona in nothing but Jaden's big shirt on sitting on his bed relaxing.