The B*tch is Back

Arizona's pov:

Lilly thinks she can take my ex, my best friend, and MY place in their life. Well she thought wrong. I'm going to take something she cares about. Lets see how she likes it. I walk to my car in my pink tank top, white short shorts and pink vans. My hair is in a messy bun. I have on little makeup also. I'm driving to Madison's house that she lives in currently. I know it because, Jaden lives there so they have pictures and the address. So all I have to do is find where little Lilly is. I roll into the neighborhood and see Lilly in the window hugging this guy. That must be her boyfriend! Perfect! Now all I have to do is wait here until he comes out. So I decide to play on my phone for awhile. Its been a hour and I see him walking out. I decide to play dumb and drive slowly pretending to find a house. I'm turning my head and driving slowly till I meet his gaze. I wave for him to come. He walks up and puts his arms on my car leaning on it so are faces are inches apart. His breath smells like peppermint. I speak up, "Excuse me sir, but i'm trying to find Jaden Smith's house. My little sister loves him so i'm taking a picture  

of it cause we were suppose to take her today to go looking at Celebrities houses but, sadly she had to go visit our grandparents for a year and sh-" I say while talking fast.

He puts his finger near my lips to shut me up. He laughs and says, "Its fine. And yea, i'll take you. I'm close friends with them."

"Really? Cool! Ok you can hop in my car and you can take me. Sound good?" I say

"Yea." He says and he gets in the passenger seat. And I must say, He is REALLY hot. Wonder why Madison didn't get with him yet since she had dibs before Lilly. Hhmmm.... Well, we are driving and I see a car, A girl gets out of it and its Madison! She turns around and looks at the car and sees Lilly's boyfriend (not for long). She waves at him and he waves back. Just then a REALLY hot guy comes up to her and put his hand around her waist and waves at 'Him'. That's why she isn't with 'Him'. I turn my head so she doesn't see me. We arrive at Jaden's house and I take a picture. Then I give 'Him' a ride to his house. He invites me in and we chill in the family room. We talk, laugh, and have a good time until his phone rings.

"Oh its my mom. Well you better get going then. Here's my number so we can keep in touch."

I put on my best girly laugh "ok. Bye Jake." I say and head towards the door. Time to go harass Lilly's ass.

Lilly's POV:

I'm dancing on my bed when my door opens.

"You dance like a white girl." A voice says. I look closer, it kinda looks like a drag queen... but its Arizona.

"If your trying to look like me with the pink and makeup, its not working. How did you even get in here? This is a private estate." I say with venom dripping from my voice.

"I'm not a uppity girl like you. I'm from the hood. I climbed the gate." She says.

"Number one: are you a girl?" I might get cut. "Number two: Stalker much?"

"Bitch, I just came to let you know, I'm going to take Jake."

How does she know about Jake? "How do you know about Jake?"

"I was just at his house." She snaps back.

"Why would he want you anyway? How can you win him over?" I'm not one to brag, but I know I look better then that man. And act better.

"No one can save you now Lilly. Not your night in shining armour Jake or your little Jaden that always pops up when your in trouble. Its either you give up Jake, or I kidnap you and sell you to my boys."