Chapter #6

I frantically started searching for quotes that would help me move on, movies that could cheer me up, people that could make me laugh. Little did i realise that it was all within me. None of these would help but i looked for them anyway. I had forgotten what it was to sleep without nightmares. A sound sleeper that i was, now could not sleep before two in the night. My pillow has endured so much just by absorbing those silent tears that i shed every night. I had forgotten what it was to get up in the morning and smile. My tear-stained face was what i saw every day.

I had planned so many things for his birthday. I had even hinted his birthday gift. It was a frame of a beautiful picture of us. It would always remind him of me,i thought. But now that "big break" had happened how was i supposed to approach him ? After pondering over it for days , i texted him.

*Flashback*

Me: Hi . I know u don't wanna hear from me but its ur birthday in two days and u know that i had a gift in store for u. Do u mind if i give it to u in school that day ? I mean ...u can do whatever the hell u want with it later but please...can i just...will u take it ? I'm sure u will like it.

Ron: Why in the world do u think i'll take it huh ? Of course i won't and don't you dare try to give it to me! I am very much capable of making a scene and YOU know that ! I don't give a shit about that gift. Burn it for all i care ! And did i tell u to stop reaching out to me ? If not then well now i have.

Me: Ronnie just hear me out please ! Please take it. Come back ....

Ron: ronnie is dead !!!

*Flashback ends*

I was stumped ! Was the Ron that i knew really dead ? This wasn't my Ron. My Ron was so kind, so caring, so loving. This one was a beast ! A devil ! I missed Ron and i despised fatso Emma even more. And as i thought this the knot in my stomach thickened and the pit dug itself even further. Lonliness sucked me into its realm as my tears once again found their way out. I remember having those "i love you more" fights. Guess i won.