Chapter #5

Broken is an understatement of how i felt . I felt worse -empty. Like there was this deep never ending pit in my stomach. How was i ever going to forget him ? A person who was responsible of giving me so many memories ? A person whom i had to face every damn day before school finally ended once and for all ? Truth is , i did not want to move on. I wanted to hold on to the memories even though they made me feel lost. After all, it was difficult for me to grasp that the devilishly gorgeous angel was not mine any longer.

Every couple that i saw on the street made me heartsick. Every romantic song that played in the car made me resent him. Every sunset made me miss him and every ocean tide that rose left me teary eyed. It was not them but me. I had built my world around self-pity and mellow and i thought , if this is not depression then i don't know what is. But, i held on. Did i have any choice ?

*Two days after the big break*

Nicky <3
Hey. Even after what happened, you deserve to know the truth. No matter how much it hurts you, you know you have to hold on.

Oh no ! What now ? I kept reading.

Ron and Emma are back together.

*Flashback*

Ron: hey don't worry. U are my girl now ! You actually have the audacity to think i will go back to Emma ? Seriously ? We are not compatible and you know that.

Me: of course i know Ronnie pie ! I'm just kidding and YOU know that ! Hey , just to steer the conversation , how do you wanna get married ? Like ... U know ... Ahem. I got this wierd fantasy of getting married on the beach ! A beach wedding yaye !

I was squealing in excitement as if i was going to tie the knot that evening.

Ron: A beach wedding huh ? Thats so unique :) Okay. I've been meaning to ask this to you for quite some time now. *Read on your own risk* I know we are like waaayyyy too young for this but whatever ? Will you marry me like ...u know? And if u want a beach wedding then i want it as well because its only you that i see walking down the isle. Soooo....u will right ?
*Flashback ends*

I trusted him to be my man since then. It was not even days since he dumped me and he was back to her ! Someone i despised so much. Such a LIAR !! Or wait ... Was it me who trusted him a little too much ?