Chapter #3

"Oh my God ! What am i gonna do ? Done. I am SO done. Hell , i am so pissed at Nicole ! Why in the world did she have to go and give him that stupid letter ? What would Ron be thinking ? He'll obvioulsy be angry at me ! The nerve of me to go and tell such a thing inspite of me knowing that he has a girlfriend ! " Negative thoughts like these ran through my mind on the way back home. Not having to date him was okay but not to have him as my guy bestfriend ? UNBEARABLE !

On reaching home , i shamelessly called him six times. The first five times he did not pick up and then when he finally did he cracked up on the phone ,"Hahahaha you are nuts ! But you know what ? I am confused" and before i could say anything he hung up. Another set of thoughts followed this. "Confused ? Why ? Had something that the letter said confused him ? Why was he confused ?" I was in a miserable state !

The movie was going to release this month ! My most awaited movie ! My phone beeped. It was a text message from Nicole.
Nicky <3 :
Hey babe. Just wanted to let u know that Ron broke up with Emma yesterday. Said somethin about still being confused. He is obviously coming with all of us for the movie and i think he might go down on his knees for u. All the best :p ;)

I could'nt believe my eyes ! Was Ron , THE Heartthrob going to propose to ME, the plain jane ? Then i remembered how much of a joker Nicky was. I tried to convince myself that it was one of Nicky's jokes but how could I ? I tried to push his thoughts aside but boy ! It was the most difficult thing i would have ever done.

Please like ! Votes and comments would be really appreciated ! Happy reading :)