Chapter #2

Months flew by. Leaves had fallen , the cold wind bid goobye and the sun said hi through the clouds. Summer holidays were close and by now Nicky , my other half , had already guessed about my feelings for Ron. Obviously , the closer i got to Ron , the better i started knowing him and his past. Separation of his parents had given him a hard childhood resulting in lots of anger. Emma hardly paid attention. She never really could hold up a conversation with him in school for more than a few minutes.

Okay. I'll describe Emma. She was a little too fat for her age with braces and hair tied back in a ponytail. But , her pretty looks were catchy. Smart as she was in her academics , she lacked common sense. But Ron loved her. Crazy , stupid , love it was. But why did i care ? Ron was taken and he was just a friend right ?

I had to vent out my feelings. The summer hols had begun already and me and Nicky had plans of hanging out. Since i am a fond writer , i scribbled my feelings for Ron on a piece of paper and showed it to Nicky. "Hmm",she said as we were munching on a piece of chocolate,"someone's got a bit too serious about Ronnie boy eh ?". "Nicky stop teasing ! U know how it is !", I scolded. She chuckled and took me out for a walk. On the way back to her quaint home , we saw three familiar boys cycling towards us. At first we ignored but the continuous ringing of their bicycle bells made us turn. To my surprise the boy of my dreams and two of his friends stood in front of us. I looked at bold Nicky and the realization dawned upon me. Before i could stop her, she marched towards Ron , pulled him aside and with a stern face gave him my letter. "God Nicky screw you!", i said in despair. She came back a couple minutes later with a big grin on her face and all i wanted to do was break her teeth !

Authors note:
Description of the people has got nothing to do with them in real life. It is purely my own imagination and nothing personal. Enjoy ! :D