Dramatic Death

Kitty screamed as the current pulled her down, the huge fox disappeared, only for Kitty to hear screaming from afar.

No!

Kitty grabbed a reed to stop the current from moving her, Kitty them struggled to pull herself up.

Right when she got up, the reed snapped.

Kitty fell back in the current, she could see the back of Fourtrees, five foxes running towards there.

My Clan!

Kitty leaped out of the current and ran towards one of the foxes. She snarled defiantly, only for the fox to whip around and send her flying with a powerful blow.

Kitty fell with a THUD! and instantly got back up to see that two other foxes came to help the other one.

I can't take on THREE FOXES!

Kitty screamed for help as the biggest fox sprung at her. Then, the biggest fox gasped and fell.

Kitty noticed that a big figure had taken down the huge fox.

Dudley!

"Uh..Ki-kitty? Why are y-you not wearing cl-cl-cl-"Clothes? Are you blushing?!" Kitty said in surprise.

Before Dudley could respond, an huge fox smacked him sideways and Dudley leaped back up and smacked the fox back. Kitty leaped at the fox and clawed his shoulder blades. The fox yelped and ran off.

There was one more fox.

Kitty leaped at it, but the fox grabbed her by the teeth and flung her across the clearing, blood spurting from her shoulders.

Dudley growled at the fox and smacked the fox with a powerful paw. The dazed fox spiraled around and fell in the river.

"Dudley! You saved me!" Kitty gasped.

"I guess I did." Dudley said, looking away from the naked Kitty shyly.

Kitty was about to reply when she heard cats shouting.

"You have to go!" Kitty whispered.

"Why, shouldn't I be on this mission?!" Dudley whimpered.

"No! Because-" but it was too late, Hawkpaw, Feathertail, and Mistyfoot had surrounded Dudley.

Dudley's eyes turned wild and he ripped Feathertail's throat.

"NO!" Kitty screamed.

Hawkpaw and Mistyfoot leaped at Dudley, but with a shake of his powerful shoulders, both of them fell to the ground.

Kitty cried, she knew what she had to do.

She had to chase Dudley off by force.

Kitty leaped onto Dudley's back and sank her claws in his back fur to hold on. Not knowing who was on his back, Dudley flung and shook but the cat that was on him didn't let go.

Kitty drew a claw across Dudley's ear and clawed his muzzle. Dudley threw himself on the ground, crushing Kitty.

Kitty gasped as she weakly crawled out from beneath him. Dudley flipped around, eyes blazing.

When Dudley realized it was Kitty, his wild glare disappeared.

"GO!" Kitty growled, her bones aching.

Dudley looked down and then ran off.

She felt a tail fall on her shoulders, she looked to see Hawkpaw.

"You okay?" Hawkpaw asked. "You want me to go after him?"

"No" Kitty growled. "I'm way too tired and sad for anymore of this, lets go back."

Kitty, Hawkpaw, and Mistyfoot dragged Feathertail's body back to RiverClan. A queen gasped in horror and covered her kits's eyes with her long tail.

"Feathertail! SHE'S DEAD!" the queen cried to the few cats that were there. An elder looked in horror and apprentices yowled with shock.

"Mosspelt" Mistyfoot growled. "You did not need to start this!"

"A cat DIED, how are we supposed to feel?!" Mosspelt growled back.

"And a LEADER too!" a familar cat was dragging his leader's dead body.

It was Mudclaw, Tallstar was dead.

"A leader...died? But Tallstar still had two lives!" Barkface gasped, running to Mudclaw.

"Well the foxes are pretty powerful...wait...THIS WAS YOUR FAULT!" Mudclaw yowled, whipping around to face Kitty. "You just HAD to step on that little twig and take FIVE lives with it!"

"FIVE?!" Kitty whimpered. Tallstar and Feathertail, who else?

"You killed Tallstar, Feathertail, Mothpaw, Deerfoot, and Morningflower!" Mudclaw yowled. "You should be banned from the Clans for what you did!"

"NO!" Suddenly, Mudclaw was smacked into the air and fell in the river.

Kitty saw it was Graystripe that smacked the WindClan tom. Mudclaw gasped for help as he struggled against the current. Mistyfoot and a black and white tom dragged him out.

Mudclaw gasped, water dripping heavily from his pelt.

"I'll kill you myself if you so much as touch one hair on her pelt!" Graystripe growled, his fur bristling.
Then he turned to Kitty.

"Let's go." Graystripe muttered, looking down. "I just want to go and sleep and pretend this never happened."

You and me both. Kitty and Graystripe walked back to ThunderClan territory. Spiderpaw was licking Whitekit, telling her it'll be alright, that the foxes were gone. Thornclaw and Sootpaw were letting the elders know what happened. Rainpaw exited the medicine cat's den and approached Graystripe.

"I'm gong to be a medicine cat apprentice." Rainpaw explained. "Cinderpelt needs someone to assist her."

For a second, Kitty thought Graystripe was going to snack him, but his angry glare faded and he looked down. "OK."

Rainpaw took off, leading his injured sister to the medicine cat's den.

"Why did you do that to Cinderpelt?" Kitty growled.

Graystripe's eyes widened. "What?"

"You heard me!" Kitty growled back.

"I didn't do it." Graystripe growled. "A fox did, now check the elders for ticks."

I know you did it! Kitty walked in the elder's den, her claws unsheathed.

I killed five warriors! I chased off my best friend! And now poor Rainpaw has to take care of Cinderpelt because she's permanently blind!

"You going to clean my ticks now or what?" Frostfur growled.

"SHUT UP!" Kitty snapped, she ran off, speeding past Graystripe and running off towards Snakerocks. She hid between the cracks and cried.

Why did I sign up for this? Why can't I be a normal cat?

Kitty looked down at the pebbles and sighed. She had to go back soon.

She got up and returned to ThunderClan Camp.