Chapter Nine

BEEP BEEP! ALERT! KINDA LIME THING AT THE END :3

Your POV:

I was running as fast as I could. Rin was a few steps behind me, quickly running out of breath. She told me where he might be, so I immediately set off running.

"(Y/n)-chan..." She shouted, gasping for breath as she stopped, bending over to breathe, "Do you think you'll be okay going on by yourself? I'm too unfit for this." She said. I smiled and laughed, nodding my head. She smiled gratefully at me, before turning to walk away. She looked over her shoulder at me, giving me a thumbs up and grinning.

I stuck out my tongue in return, then began to run again. I was confident. If I was meant to find him, I would. As cheesy as it sounds, fate will bring us together. It did before, and it will again. I'm determined to not lose the person I love. 

Time skip!
Your POV:

Okay. So I've been running around looking for him for about an hour now and my confidence has slightly decreased. Not only am I out of breath, but it's dark, I'm tired and I'm lost in the woods. Deep, deep in the woods. I lean on a tree, putting my face into my hands, sliding down to the floor. I began to cry softly, angry at myself for no real reason.

I jumped up when I heard a twig snap. I looked around, my eyes narrowing.

"(Y/n)... Why are you here?" I heard a familiar voice say. I spun around, my eyes welling up with tears.

"L-Len..." I whispered. Before I could stop myself, I had launched myself at him, wrapping my arms around him and knocking him over in the process. I held him tight for a moment, before I felt him struggle. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, placing his hands on my shoulders. He looked to the side before roughly pushing me back.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, "I... We can't..." My eyes watered and before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face. I wiped them away quickly and, again, hugged him. Before he could stop me, I had pulled my head away from his chest and started kissing him.

Just like the first time we had kissed, fireworks exploded in my stomach. All my emotions portrayed through the one-sided kiss.

Anger.
Love.
Sadness.
Happiness.

Yet again, but more rough this time, he pushed me away. He scrambled backwards, sadness and sorrow written across his face. I clenched my fists, looking down, my hair covering my face.

"Why..." I whispered, "Why did you do this?! Don't you see...?" I looked up, our eyes meeting. Tears of anger poured down my cheeks.

"Why do you not see how much I love you?!" I shouted. All of a sudden my anger disappeared and I began to hiccup through my tears. Len stared at me in utter shock. His eyes began to tear up.

I knelt on the cold floor, my face buried in my hands as I sobbed. All of a sudden, I felt strong, familiar arms wrap around me. I stopped crying immediately. I heard him sniff and then begin to speak.

"(Y/n), I honestly love you more than everyone and everything. You are my whole world. Since I met you, my world no longer revolved around singing or music, it revolved around you. All I could ever want is for you to be happy. That's why we can't be together. You seem so much happier with Kaito, or Gakupo. If they can make you happy, then I will be too- Hmpff!" He was cut off by me kissing him. He tried to pull away, but I persisted. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as I could.

After a short while, he kissed me back. He pulled me closer, his arms wrapping around my waist. He pushed me down onto the floor so I was laid down. He kissed me more and more roughly, before invading my mouth with his tongue. After a while, we pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine, confusion in his eyes.

"Len. You are a weird, awkward, spiky haired, banana loving nerd. You are probably the fittest person I know who does literally no exercise. You tell weird jokes. You play way too many video games. And for all of those reasons, I love you. Not Kaito, not Gakupo, you. Kagamine Len, I truly believe we were meant to be together. I am never going to let you go." I finished. Len's eyes twinkled and all of a sudden, he began to laugh. He sat back, pulling me into a hug. I giggled at his odd behaviour.

After a moment, he calmed down. I looked at him, curious. Wiping away the tears of laughter that had formed in the corners of his eyes, he chuckled.

"We're so stupid, aren't we?" He said. I nodded, smiling. I buried my face into his chest, blushing at the love I had missed so much. He nuzzled his face into my neck and I felt his hot breath tickle it. All of a sudden, I felt him kiss my neck, softly biting it here and there. I gasped, my face turning red. I let out a small squeak of pleasure as he bit into a certain spot, creating a mark. He began to kiss me roughly, his hands slowly traveling up my shirt and pulling it off. I jumped at the sudden cold and spoke up.

"L-Len, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Making you mine." He replied simply, unbothered by the intimate situation.

It's safe to say, that by the end of the night, you were most definitely his.

Ohohohoho! Bit steamy at the end ;) Hope you liked!