Chapter 3 (Doctor Who)

"Um... Doctor? Are you sure we're not trespassing?" Clara asked, her voice frantic.

"Uh... no. I don't think so, at least," The Doctor answered, looking around the corner.

"Then who is that?" Clara asked, pointing at three figures that just turned the corner around the castle. One figure took out something that seemed like a pen.

Clara stared at the figure. "A pen. Great defense. Aaaaand there he goes," Clara rolled her eyes at The Doctor, predictable as always, running straight toward the person who might kill them.

Clara sprinted toward The Doctor, catching up with him quickly. The three figures came into view, a boy with brown-ish hair holding a pen, a girl with blond hair clutching a baseball hat, and another boy that was walking very oddly.

"Hi..." the girl said, looking very nervous. The oddly-walking boy whispered something to the other boy and he nodded.

"Okay, we know that you're not monsters trying to kill us, we can talk to you like you're a regular person," the boy with the brown-ish hair said.

"Wait, monsters?" The Doctor asked.

"Oh no," the girl whispered. "They're mortals."

"Woah, woah, woah, wait," The Doctor said. "You're calling me a mortal?"

"Well, yeah, you're not a god or demigod, so you're mortal," the girl said.

Clara cut off what The Doctor was about to say, responding, "I'll tell you what's up later. Don't listen to the old man." The Doctor glared at her. "Uh... sorry."

"Well... um..." the boy with the limp said. "Are we going in, or what?"

"Okay, let's go into this random place that we don't know what or who is in," the girl said, sarcasm dripping off her voice. The sarcasm dropped. "Whatever. Let's just go in." The three went toward the castle.

"Let's go," The Doctor said. Clara followed reluctantly, sure they were  getting into some type of trouble.